Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent my summers in ibiza from 1996 to 2003 loved the place. My hairdresser went to this bar and was groped and leered at. And why on earth are these people paying all that money to line this man's pocket who looks like a piece of plasticine put on a boil wash

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen another insta post of a man getting attacked from 5/6 of OB security. He posted it himself

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do find their falling out weird. Is Gary just ignoring him because of what he gets up to? His sons still get on well with Wayne, as does his first ex wife.

Reactions: 4
I think it was after he went to jail, he basically just wanted nothing to do with him. His sons will love Uncle Wayne, he’ll sort their ❄ and ladies

Reactions: 7
I love the comments from absolute nobodies tagging Gary telling him to just make up.

"You know what. Sharon, 55, from Bolton...you've really just made me think twice about my skidmark of a brother. Thank you" - Gary Lineker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Gary just has more money to cover up being a twit with his injunctions. Both as bad as each other. Except Gary likes to be fake and pretend he Mr nice guy
Yeah but still morto he is publicly a ponsing old
Perv for all to see. Most celebs are degenerate cunts but they keep it on the down low

Reactions: 2
Interesting turn of events at Crouchfest last night. Old Wayne came on stage and got heckled by a large chunk of the audience shouting “p**do”
Edited as it doesn’t like the word!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Interesting turn of events at Crouchfest last night. Old Wayne came on stage and got heckled by a large chunk of the audience shouting “p**do”
Edited as it doesn’t like the word!
why was he there to start with ? As if anyone would want to see him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3