Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who popped up was called Megan I think?
Yeah that's his daughter in law, married to his son Duane iirc.

It wouldn't be surprising if Tia was like that either though. She was around 13-14 when she appeared on SM looking and dressing like she was 19-20. Think her husband/bf started dating her from around 15 and he's much older.

Reactions: 3
On a train to London this afternoon, sat next to a guy called Omar who obnoxiously told the entire train Freddie Lineker contacted him to work with him and asked his rates (I don't know his profession, when I found him through Freddie's Instagram followers it just says 'entrepreneur')
Anyway, he told Freddie 4k, to which he said it was out of his budget of 1k.
They settled on 1.5k, two hotel rooms and a 'favour' when he's next over at Ocean Beach and guffed to whoever was on the end of the phone he was looking forward to his holidays this year.
Out of curiosity I ran to Tattle to find out more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a train to London this afternoon, sat next to a guy called Omar who obnoxiously told the entire train Freddie Lineker contacted him to work with him and asked his rates (I don't know his profession, when I found him through Freddie's Instagram followers it just says 'entrepreneur')
They settled on 1.5k, two hotel rooms and a 'favour' when he's next over at Ocean Beach and guffed to whoever was on the end of the phone he was looking forward to his holidays this year.
Probs some white powder

Reactions: 11
Will be a VIP table with all the sparklers ect (chavvy as duck)🤮 and no doubt some ❄ 👃 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This creep has just come on my explore page with Charlotte Crosby, presenting her with a birthday fruit plate thing then dipping his dirty finger into sauce and forcing it into her mouth when she was clearly uncomfortable with it - he is vile 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He loves that photo with the dumb bint and her misspelt tat and he always recycles the Gary Olympics tweet too the old git.
He has aged 100 years since that tat photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely him and Truman are due a #metoo philip scofe moment soon?
Came across this thread recently - after rewatching TOWIE and seeing Wayne on there - and was shocked at what I read.

I've been glued to the PS thread recently and have just posted there mentioning what I have learned about Wayne from reading here.
I thought it would put the info in front of more eyes, and possibly press who may be reading there atm.

Here is my post: https://tattle.life/threads/phillip...olmes-im-straight-no-more.39495/post-15367899.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has it? Where?
keeps getting a lot of shares on Facebook and many people leaving bad reviews / reposting the story on OB Facebook page and trip advisor. Think it would be a bad move for him to try and ignore it it’ll probably have a lot more shares / gained more traction by the morning
---
a friend witnessed a similar incident in another one of Wayne’s clubs/bars in San An last year. Bouncers ran into toilets and cleared them out womens and mens. Then dragged in a man in the men’s toilets doing god knows what to him! Didn’t see him come out but toilets closed for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m afraid this is standard for Ibiza security and even the police. He’s lucky he wasn’t killed.

Reactions: 12
He always looks so grubby 😷 like he needs to be dipped in a sheep dip containing a vat of domestos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely he’ll have to make a statement about this it’s blown up massively
This is probably what his statement would sound like:

Security beating up my customers is ok but bullying poor old man Wayne is bad

Remember when he played that online bullying card for being called a nonce can’t stand even looking at him tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7