Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be due a heart attack? I don’t wish it on him as he has children, but holy moly how is he still going?
I saw him in Ibiza a few years ago.
As i was leaving a club at 2ish, he was arriving ,he was absolutely fucked 😂 oh and with a group old enough to be his grandkids. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just seen a comment on his Insta from someone saying WL has been involved in a sexual assault of an underage person in Greece 4 weeks ago! Doesn't surprise me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Loads on twitter saying the person who punched him will be dealt with because of Wayne’s dodgy connections

Reactions: 4
If the bloke was sensible he’ll already be on a plane. Now Wayne is a massive ick but blokes that go around punching people, thinking they’re hard men need to give it up. One punch could kill someone and that’s a lot of lives ruined

Reactions: 5
Loads on twitter saying the person who punched him will be dealt with because of Wayne’s dodgy connections
With his dodgy underworld connections if it was me who knocked him out I would have left ASAP so I didn't either end up swimming with the fishes or Putin style falling from a balcony suspiciously.

Reactions: 2
Doubt he has dodgy underworld connections but his fans are quite rabid. I'm sure plenty of the lads who go to OB would give the guy a smack just for a selfie with Wayne.

Reactions: 1
Doubt he has dodgy underworld connections but his fans are quite rabid. I'm sure plenty of the lads who go to OB would give the guy a smack just for a selfie with Wayne.
Anyone who owns a club on the island has to atlesst know / be connected to shady people it’s well known

Reactions: 3