Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I would put money on the Vardy's giving some poor young assistant a wedge of money to take the blame for it so Becky comes out looking like the victim.
I think she would sell her granny to the papers if it kept her relevant and stuck the knife in a fellow wag.

Reactions: 17
Have you seen Vardy's denial statement over it? Apparently she was hacked, other people have had access to her account and she's pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She has 'taken off her wedding ring'. Mm that will really show him and make him think. Next will come photos of them as a happy family and another pregnancy. Rinse and repeat.

Juliet

Chatty Member
Anyone see the Vardy crying through the airport photos? She is loving all this publicity! Couldn’t have paid to leave the airport through the private exit no?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Coleen has kept her trump card up her sleeve too by not posting any of the evidence yet, I'm guessing she's waiting to see what excuses and explanations are wheeled out first.
Yup and there is no way she would have done this without their lawyers going over it all about 100 times and knowing the evidence against RV is watertight. Just too risky.

Reactions: 15

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Becky’s hubby plays for my football team and none of the wives and girlfriends of the other players like her but have to be a bit two-faced to keep the peace because she’s so vindictive. Jamie is great and everyone loves him but Becky, not so much. When she first got with Jamie she did her utmost to become top wag (🙄) to the point where she turned pretty much everyone against a players girlfriend - it was full on Footballers Wives at LCFC back then! Anyway, I messaged this girl after she did the old Kermit sipping tea meme and she said she was surprised she hadn’t been called out earlier because she had made her life and the lives of others hell. So there you go, Becky is not a nice person and I guess she’s doing everything in her power to come out of this with her reputation (lol) intact. I’m not arsed about her but if it affects Jamie’s performance on the pitch I’m kicking off 😂

Will go back to lurking again now.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It’s really interesting to see how many youtubers are sharing this drama, are team Coleen, and the memes and calling Becky out. When we do it we’re haters though.

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
You serious? She has ties with Wayne and children who she’s trying to protect from a broken home ( I do think Coleen should have left Wayne) but the Rebekah thing is nothing like the same. Wayne isn’t making money off the back of her for starters
No she just makes money off the back of him. That's why she allows it.
I'm not saying what Vardy has done is right, she's clearly a nasty little snake, and is the scum to go to the Sun of all papers. What I'm saying is there is double standards. Have pride and respect in yourself and don't allow anyone to betray you. Vardy saw her as an easy target because she allows others to do the same.

Excellent point, I didn't even think about that tbh.
I'm just so invested in the drama that I'm waiting on Tanya Turner rocking up with a bottle of prosecco and a plan to bump one of them off 😂😂😂
If this was true Footballers Wives Vardy's baby would be Waynes 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’m a big fan of the Line Of Duty ones.

Danielle Lloyd getting involved has resulted in me finding out and seeing an image of on Twitter of something extremely graphic sexually and gross that I didn’t want to find out.

Have put in spoiler in case you don’t want to be grossed out, I advice not searching on twitter to find the image.

She would put Pringles in her vagina and have them eaten out of her.
I’m having trouble imagining a Pringle staying intact during this procedure🤔

I’m so vanilla and would never share sour cream and onion anyway .

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Where's your sense of humour?! It was quite clearly a joke. I'm sure a staff member is not going to be an actual Z lister!
how can I be expected to ‘av a sense of humour when I’m preggers and Rooney has stiched me up big time hun 😂😂

69F477AF-DE18-41C4-863E-000BF24F5F86.jpeg

me right now.....

@Suzesnooze i think I triggered myself by almost defending this woman.
I’m not defending her FYI 😂 it’s just all so “channel 5“ scanky 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Meg1912

VIP Member
Precisely!! Granted they've been together for ages, but surely she can't still love him after all he's put her through?
She probably thinks it's the best for their kids, but I really doubt it. It's obvious Wayne doesn't love her and growing up with this scum as a role model, they'll just end up repeating his disgusting behaviour.
If they get divorced, she'll get at least £70m, she should file for it and try to get a tiny bit of her dignity back.
I'm 100% sure he does this over and over again hoping that's what she'll do, so he can finally sleep around all he wants. I've read he's actually told friends it would be a relief!

Reactions: 14

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for her. As someone on the outside, it’s easy for us to say she’s mad and should leave. I don’t think she’s doing it for the money as let’s face it, she will be more than comfortable after a divorce settlement. I don’t think it’s for celebrity status as she’s very rarely papped and seems quite a private person in comparison to some other wags and reality ‘stars’. They got together as teenagers and it’s all she’s ever known. I truly believe she doesn’t want a broken family (as much as it’s damage beyond repair).

Porkiepies

VIP Member
"The rumour as it that coleen as threatened her now,..my fella will shag ya nan"

I love The Sun comment section at times like this 😂

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Would any of us consider Vardy a celeb though, would she need a team to organise her accounts ?
No I wouldn't. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't hire somebody. Haha.

Honestly, I think Coleen alluding to it being the account of Vardy rather than Vardy herself was just a smart way for her not to be dealt with a libel/defamation court case from Vardy.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I never understood why she got off so easily, especially when you had Jo doing all of those interviews and putting on the crocodile tears. Is it because she played dumb or because she didn't have much of a career to begin with?
I feel like jade was the scapegoat ( not saying she was innocent) because she was from a council estate, with a fairly scummy past and not a rich wag or pop star. Just my opinion obviously

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Loads of women stay in unhappy marriages due to the financial aspect. Knowing that if she left the house would have to be sold. She would be left maybe on benefits etc. So women stay and put up with it. I know many women stay because of having to rely financially on the man. What’s Colleen excuse? She is young and still attractive - she would not be single for long: Wayne is a multimillionaire she is sorted for money and the financial settlement she would get would be more than any of us would ever see in a lifetime. I just don’t understand how this woman is getting humiliated over and over again and is still playing Wifey! The mind boggles. It’s not like she need proof - it’s all there in print with photos
I stayed with my husband for 5 years too long while he acted like he was Wayne Rooney unfortunately without the pay packet. I didn’t leave purely because I was petrified of being on my own and I only had one child. I was made to believe I would struggle, I wouldn’t be able to cope etc etc. So I can see emotionally why she’s putting up with it. But financially she doesn’t need to so I struggle with that.

And trust me, she knows she’s been humiliated time after time and who wants to admit that to anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 13