Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
So he’s been caught red handed yet again with another woman [emoji85] will Coleen leave this time?

Dear lord, how much more humiliation is this woman willing to endure?! [emoji2356] Why does she keep on taking the ring off if only to put it back on straight away?!
Great examples they are giving to their boys, that it's okay to cheat and have no respect for women. I honestly have no respect nor simpathy for her.

Reactions: 22

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Just seen this on Becky's Instagram, not sure if its the truth or someone pretending they know a person from The Sun.
One thing's for certain Becky has 10k extra followers since this came out in the open...
20191009_132256.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
For one thing, I'm annoyed that I even know anything about these twats. It seems you just suck it all in by osmosis. And another thing, who gives a shit about who sold a story on Colleen’s basement being flooded-but-not-really? She’s focusing on the wrong thing to the point of it being ridiculous. Your husband had made a damn fool of you for years, you keep your head down, take your ring off and wait for it all to blow over. Someone sells a bullshit story about a load of old nothing, and you have to make sure it’s dealt with very publicly?

Oh and RV’s airport crying wtf.

Danielle Lloyd getting involved? Shut up Pringle fanny!! Also don’t anyone google Danielle Lloyd Pringles. Do though. Join me in the terror.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I used to say she will never leave him, because she’s weak, she enjoys the lifestyle. These women deserve what they get in my eyes!
Teaching her sons that it’s acceptable to continually cheat on their woman and disrespect them.
What a role model col 🙄
The only one who’s cheating is their scumbag of a father. He’s the crap male model for his sons and the one teaching them how to disrespect women, not Coleen. Yet again, it’s the woman who gets the blame for lower than a snake’s belly male behaviour.

Juliet

Chatty Member
Rebekah Vardy is extremely hard faced, I find it hard to believe she’d allow someone free reign over her Instagram account. Yes maybe when she was in the jungle her for PR purposes but I’d say as soon as she was back the passwords were changed again.

She will not let this go without a fight though! It suits her down to the ground - she absolutely loves being in the papers.

Never liked her. She really has been desperate to be the top wag since she got her claws into Jamie Vardy, it’s not cool or trendy to be a wag like it was for some people back in the day. You’re 10 years too late hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Catwoman

VIP Member
This is a cracking situation. Of course it happens in day to day ordinary life but this is pure gold. CR has handled it brilliantly. 👏👏👏
I'm pulling up a chair and will share my popcorn...🍿🍿🍿
Reading this even brought me out of the Mrs meldrum corner for a nosey. 🤣

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s playing the long game with Wayne and has an epic revenge plan in place for him like she’s done with Vardy 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I don’t believe Coleen would create such a shitstorm unless she was certain Vardy was the person responsible for the leaks.

Does anyone let another person loose on their sm accounts?
It isn't uncommon for celebrities to have a team that is also behind their SM so totally possible. They will monitor the accounts.

I think she is just using that as an excuse though.

She said "if you called me, I would have changed my password to see if it stops." HAHAHA, of course, it would stop because Coleen would have told you!!

Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s a mug.
I used to think she stayed with him for the money but after everything he’s done in the past I’m sure she could divorce him and completely rinse him for everything he’s got.
I honestly just think she’s a doormat. He’s publicly humiliated her on numerous occasions, he’s slept with god knows how many other women - some of whom have been prostitutes. He’s got no respect for his wife or for his family. He’s absolutely disgusting.
She continues to put up with it and I just can’t feel sorry for her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

SugarQueen

So does this mean RV is the secret wag who
Does the weekly column in the sun? Seems too much of a coincidence....

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I would love if it was mistaken identity 😂😂
because the fall out from that after she so publicly outed her would be brilliant
She obviously consulted lawyers first.

She said "Rebekah Vardy's account"
Not just "Rebekah Vardy"

Therefore, she can say it could be someone who was managing Rebekah's social media etc, she isn't solely pointing fingers at Rebekah herself.

Nlallumnus

My SIL was married to a footballer, had two kids with him, and he still found time to shag around. She left him in a very public way, fleeced him for her half, and now lives a happy life out of the limelight. She had to endure a long time being followed by tabloids but the freedom and independence she has now at 45 is enviable. No one bothers her any more and she is with a great guy. Her ex is now a has-been ex-athlete and he’s lost his looks. I hope Colleen finds the courage to take the leap. She could make a great life with the dosh she will get.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Coleen has kept her trump card up her sleeve too by not posting any of the evidence yet, I'm guessing she's waiting to see what excuses and explanations are wheeled out first.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I wonder if they have an open relationship? He can shag what he likes she can spend his money and go on holidays?

They are both thick chavs that just got lucky