Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly requested thread on Way2Fiesty4U Way2Fiesty4u1 Way2Fiesty4u2

Over 10k followers on various TikTok pages and 2.4k on YouTube.

Live all day and late evenings talking about everyone’s business. Says she’s “all about the facts” and makes “files” on people. Whatever larger Tiktoker has drama Fiesty will be sniffing behind them.

Funny how she gets close to the creator, becomes their mod and then uses all private info she has sucked out of them against them when the time comes! She’s done it on many occasions now. However when info is released about her or she is talked about by “trolls” she cries but she’s happy to talk about others all day everyday and let out all their private info!

So here we are ….

Anyone want to add anything feel free, I tried to keep it brief but there is so much that could be said.

Reactions: 16
I keep seeing this woman what is her story? Why is she always in bed in a dark room. How can she be online 24/7.

Reactions: 8
I keep seeing this woman what is her story? Why is she always in bed in a dark room. How can she be online 24/7.
I see her loads too and often wonder why she’s always in bed🤨and I’m sure there always someone beside but yet I’ve never seen their face

Reactions: 1
I see her loads too and often wonder why she’s always in bed🤨and I’m sure there always someone beside but yet I’ve never seen their face
That is her girlfriend Mazza. She lives with her a few days a week to be her “carer” because Fiesty has a disability now and gets breathless quick so uses a wheelchair.

But sits smoking cig after cig on live in her bed, in the dark, all day.

she has 2 small children, still at School as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Finally got a thread .. sad that so many sit online 24/7 on a daily ridiculous slagging people off then cry's when others slag her off TikTok is suppose to be a fun apt and you got people like this

Reactions: 8
She epitomises being a ‘clout chaser’. I can’t stand the lighting in her videos, nor her dreary voice - so I don’t watch her.

Steven Loveday revolts me, but feisty practically stalked his family even after he was exposed.

If she really can’t work for some reason she needs to do some charity work to keep busy because she’s just making a dick of herself.

• Haha
She epitomises being a ‘clout chaser’. I can’t stand the lighting in her videos, nor her dreary voice - so I don’t watch her.

Steven Loveday revolts me, but feisty practically stalked his family even after he was exposed.

If she really can’t work for some reason she needs to do some charity work to keep busy because she’s just making a dick of herself.
Yeh it was her involvement in Lovedays drama that introduced her to me. She’s a gobshite like everyone else is who thinks they’ve some sort of pseudo authority online.
Finding out she had gone to Lovedays house and had been harassing his family…. Proper mental.
Loves to come across as little miss innocent but shits it if someone says boo to her.

Borefest 2023. Go have a wash

Used to like her but I'm so bored of her now! She needs to get a life and go to work! Shes self appointed herself some kind of bleeping jury/judge of tiktok, this is all she does and now she's practically rimming Ricksta for information when he's a shatbag too

Reactions: 14
Always undressed and in bed needing a bloody good wash. I thought she was ok at first, I had watched her trying to talk and reason with CLA.
These people, including Miss Red need something to do, they obviously have too much time on their hands

Reactions: 10
Thankyou @LilBoPeep we NEED this thread 🤣🤣
You’re welcome. I just kept seeing her talked about on all different threads and different people asking for a link to her thread but she didn’t have one. Then this morning a few people asked if someone would do one, so I obliged 😂

I don’t like talking about peoples looks but I’m glad I’m not the only one that has the thoughts that she always looks like she needs a good hot shower/bath. Then like someone else has said her video quality is always horrendous and I can’t bTw to watch. It’s always dark, dingy and like the camera is from 10 years ago.

I’m all for people having an opinion and discussing it on TikTok but she does way, way, way too far! She gets right into peoples lives and contacting family members etc is way out of order.

She’s saying she doesn’t mind Miss Red being friends with EQ however I bet you any money she’s building a “file” on Miss Red, digging away no doubt.

she’s sat in that bed all day and night with nothing better to do. Blocking everyone that dares w slightly negative towards her. She can’t take criticism but sits giving it by the bucket load to everyone else.

Sitting crunching that food on live and talking with her mouth full is making me feel sick.the smacking and crunching is vile.

i actually cannot stand her the more I watch. What a nasty women she is.

Reactions: 3
Her and her little group of hangers on need to be studied by psychologists, it’s so bizarre how they can sit about all day everyday doing nothing but stalking/slagging off other tiktokers. Listen, we all love a good gossip (hence why we’re here) but her entire online presence revolves around other people and it’s really odd, the way people treat her as some sort of authority figure is so weird. She’s literally just some woman in the dark chatting out her arse, and I can’t stand this ‘I have information that I can’t share’ stuff that we’ve all seen a thousand times from other tiktokers and it’s ALWAYS turns out to be bullshit. All her followers hang on to every word she says and tell everyone that ‘Fesity doesn’t lie’, why put so much faith into a stranger online? Could never be me

Reactions: 12
She just reminds me of the fat woman who use to go after Lucy Rose & Brian all the time.
No life, lives on lives just talking crap about other people that she has never met.

Reactions: 6