Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit strange that she hasn’t her own house by now?
I'd imagine she would struggle to get a mortgage for the area and house she was looking for. I'd say conrads finance's would have been tied up with his ex wife and their house which would probably make it Impossible for him to get a loan especially with his age too

Reactions: 5
Their rent in Dublin must be eye watering , esp the areas they have lived/live in

Id need to cry then puke then lie down every month paying it

Reactions: 2
Is it not a bit strange that she hasn’t her own house by now?
I was wondering about this before, but then somebody on her mentioned that Conrad was married before and has a good few kids, so who knows how terms are with his ex and if she took him to the cleaners? Divorce doesn't absolve responsibility for his first family and he may well have alimony payments that are based on income levels, if he purchases a house with his new wife, his ex wife may ask for a review of payments so it's possible that it's a deliberate move that he isn't listed on deeds etc, maybe until all his older kids are adults or finished education?
---
I'd imagine she would struggle to get a mortgage for the area and house she was looking for. I'd say conrads finance's would have been tied up with his ex wife and their house which would probably make it Impossible for him to get a loan especially with his age too
The loan part is true, but they did own the big 2 story apartment in the docklands? I don't ever remember it being sold.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering about this before, but then somebody on her mentioned that Conrad was married before and has a good few kids, so who knows how terms are with his ex and if she took him to the cleaners? Divorce doesn't absolve responsibility for his first family and he may well have alimony payments that are based on income levels, if he purchases a house with his new wife, his ex wife may ask for a review of payments so it's possible that it's a deliberate move that he isn't listed on deeds etc, maybe until all his older kids are adults or finished education?
---

The loan part is true, but they did own the big 2 story apartment in the docklands? I don't ever remember it being sold.
Yeah it was two apartments knocked into one. Was selling for over a million iirc

Reactions: 1
Ya was thinking with her being in a successful business for so long surprised she hasn’t bought by now. Rosie Connolly is only really starting out & has got one. I know she mightn’t have wanted a big mortgage but surely to have a bit of stability with a young child. They could be moved out of that house any time

No mention of Trish in any of the reminiscences about old trade shows at all. Had time to comment on Brian Dowlings post though that she couldn’t wait to visit his new house. Scarlet.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the new launch at all “just for fun” wats fun about waxing ffs! And the color of the year…Not many would have an interest/care about that imo! She is screaming desperate

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the new launch at all “just for fun” wats fun about waxing ffs! And the color of the year…Not many would have an interest/care about that imo! She is screaming desperate
100% this. I don't care what colour wax my waxer uses. Mind you she was marketing it for waxers and not for clients. They'd choke on a scented wax, using it all day though

Reactions: 2