Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlett Thomas is a good little actress. Can’t believe they’ve killed chlo off 😭 her and Donte were always my favourites!

Reactions: 12
Scarlett Thomas is a good little actress. Can’t believe they’ve killed chlo off 😭 her and Donte were always my favourites!
She has the same facial expressions as her Mum! Like looking at a little brunette Sarah Lou 🤣

Reactions: 4
She has the same facial expressions as her Mum! Like looking at a little brunette Sarah Lou 🤣
She really does! I was afraid she had been chosen because of being Adam Thomas niece, but she’s bloody brilliant!

Reactions: 5
She really does! I was afraid she had been chosen because of being Adam Thomas niece, but she’s bloody brilliant!
I think she probably initially was because of covid and ease of filming etc but she’s great.

Reactions: 1
just finished the first ep and wtf :( Why did it have to be chlo

Episode 2 - brilliant bringing jsneece back for Chlo funeral! First scene between her and Donte had my laughing and crying at the same time

Reactions: 2
Watched this programme from the beginning. I cringe watching it back now, it’s like a time capsule. Not overly impressed by the new reboot so far, as if they’ve killed of Chlo already?!

Finished all 7 episodes

Was expecting a main character death/return - guess we already had both in the first two episodes. Wonder if Kim will return as headteacher. Valerie, probably the most off-screen of all the teachers, now has the knife... so I guess that's not the last we've seen of Danny, whose character I do like tbh

Whole Preston and Kai thing was also quite predictable

Overall, I really enjoyed the block of episodes (much more than I enjoyed anything post-Rochdale, bar a few good storylines set in Scotland)

Reactions: 3
Decided to watch it for the nostalgia and quite enjoyed it! Scarlett Thomas is a good little actress and handled some of the heavier stuff well I thought. I was in floods of tears through the first 3 episodes which is unlike me I usually have a heart of stone 🤣

Janeece's face is .... I don't watch hollyoaks so didn't realise what she looked like now

Reactions: 5
to be fair she did say “you should go get an X-ray”

I don’t know why but Rachel Lesckovac annoys me in EVERYTHING she’s in. I really like her when she does interviews but can’t stand her characters 😂
I’m already pissed off with her character for what she’s done lol

Livid about Chlo

Why do I recognise the dark hair police officer who ran after Danny?

I’m so annoyed poor Chlo! As if you wouldn’t go to hospital if you got hit by a car, haven’t we learned from Derek in greys anatomy to always get a head scan!!
Yea I’m gutted she didn’t last more than 1 episode 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ quite enjoyed the first episode! I’m watching the rest of them on iplayer now.

Im watching episode 1 now and its a bit crap TBH.
Yea I think it’s better not comparing to the previous series as it’s never gonna be the same again, but I’m preferring this new series to season 10 of the last one. Not particularly a fan of Kim as the head teacher though she’s not strict at all she has nothing on Rachel Mason or Karen Fisher imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve just realised Chlo and Donte named their son Tommy after Tom Clarkson 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 26