Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where did preston and kai come from .im here for it though i dont like samira 😆

Reactions: 3
where did preston and kai come from .im here for it though i dont like samira 😆
I personally thing they’ve bashed too many talking points into Preston’s character. Yes, eating disorders, sexuality, homelessness/ cost of living crisis they all need talking about and Waterloo road is good at depicting these things but they used to do one big point an episode. I don’t know what they’re trying to do with Preston as they packed a lot into his character with nothing resolved/ no one finding out what’s going no on?

Reactions: 5
Ive finally finished all the first 7 .ive enjoyed them and hope its not to long before the next ones

Whenever things are going wrong for Kim I keep thinking if only Andrew were around to help - they always worked best together. She's a bit of a crap head, bring Mr Rimmer back!

Reactions: 2
Whenever things are going wrong for Kim I keep thinking if only Andrew were around to help - they always worked best together. She's a bit of a crap head, bring Mr Rimmer back!
Mr Rimmer was my favourite…. He wasn’t on Waterloo road for long enough!

Mr Rimmer was my favourite…. He wasn’t on Waterloo road for long enough!
He was definitely high drama - I rewatched a couple months back and his methods definitely wouldn't be accepted now but his era was definitely the best with Izzie, Treneman etc. Couldn't stand Davina though

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Kim will be back for next series. I think it might be they’ve brought her back to keep similarities from the old series and encourage viewers who previously watch to watch now. But I think they’ll bring in a new head for next term.

deputy Joe reminds me of Chris mead

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Kim will be back for next series. I think it might be they’ve brought her back to keep similarities from the old series and encourage viewers who previously watch to watch now. But I think they’ll bring in a new head for next term.

deputy Joe reminds me of Chris mead
She hasn’t left she has been on set filming for over a year

Reactions: 1
I was trying to work out where I’d seen Vinnie before . I then remembered he’s Angela Griffin’s husband.

I liked that the scene when Lindon realised he’s not cut out for the job was just like what happened to Jack in the original

Last edited:
  • Wow
Think even though ive watched the whole series im still going to watch it each week just to help with the viewing figures so it comes back 😆

Are there any articles about the full series? I could've sworn I saw it would be 20 or something eps (released according to terms i guess?) but there's no indication of this only being part 1 now and im confused as to if I imagined that. Surely it didn't take them this long with delays and stuff for 7 eps haha

final episode when val is in her classroom and brings a knife from under her white board. Is that the one Danny stabbed vinnie with? Does that mean he got it from her or that she’s hidden it to protect him. Though they know he was stabbed anyway so what’s the point using the knife?

I've not seen any of the new series yet. Is it still based in Scotland?

My favourite teacher from the earlier series was the Audrey McFall, best head for me was Michael Byrne.