@warwickshiremumstruthexp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram name has changed to 24_miaa_cs for those who were asking
---
These are her recent posts with strange captions, almost hints. She posted a screenshot on her story of Wales on the map with the caption “our meeting point” too so assuming that must be the boys

Attachments

Reactions: 1
---
These are her recent posts with strange captions, almost hints. She posted a screenshot on her story of Wales on the map with the caption “our meeting point” too so assuming that must be the boys
Ah so she’s still batshit crazy then 🙄

Reactions: 1
She posted something about them driving a long way and tagged it Walsall, so Im guessing thats where the boys are now living

I hope for their sake she’s stopped being a psychopath! Be nice for them to meet their little sister if nothing else.

---
I see from the MP she has tagged she’s moved to Stratford upon Avon

maybe moving out of the area has done her the world of good no doubt she will have to engage with social services but a fresh start with them in a different area maybe let’s her engage in doing the work and getting the help she so badly needed to have access to the kids

I see from the MP she has tagged she’s moved to Stratford upon Avon

maybe moving out of the area has done her the world of good no doubt she will have to engage with social services but a fresh start with them in a different area maybe let’s her engage in doing the work and getting the help she so badly needed to have access to the kids
The MP in Stratford is crap from what I’ve heard. I wondered where she lived beforehand probably Warwickshire