Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be hysterical if he dumped her in a few year when the boys are up for a dollybird and had a baby girl with her
why the obsession with gender. She has gorgeous sons whom she seems to adore. Take it from me they all wreck your head regardless of gender as you try and raise them properly

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Oy oy I think she looks drawn from stress which would be entirely understandable, and, frankly, natural. That's all. She's lovely and has lovely taste.

Why she's getting a bashing for her approach to her marriage, THAT I will never understand.

Reactions: 53
why the obsession with gender. She has gorgeous sons whom she seems to adore. Take it from me they all wreck your head regardless of gender as you try and raise them properly
I fully agree with you , but it's pretty obvious she was wanting a girl

It’s not stress. I prematurely aged in my late twenties and I get exactly the same comments, as well as “you look tired”.

I cannot afford surgery but I would in a heartbeat to get people off my back.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Haha ok.

But when I am stressed I look drawn. Same for my Mum and my brother. It's passing - during the time of stress. Then when stress retreats or is over, we don't look drawn. Who on earth said anything about premature ageing? She looks entirely her age, if not younger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I fully agree with you , but it's pretty obvious she was wanting a girl
in what way. We all might coo over pink clothes. I always think as life was to become more private if every C might adopt a special needs child maybe a girl in the same way her parents did. A parents life is fulfilled in how we raise our kids not in achieving the what society deems perfect gender mix

Reactions: 29
Haha ok.

But when I am stressed I look drawn. Same for my Mum and my brother. It's passing - during the time of stress. Then when stress retreats or is over, we don't look drawn. Who on earth said anything about premature ageing?
Me. I mentioned premature ageing because I’m experiencing the exact same horrible comments right now, except 7 years younger.

Reactions: 4
Anyway back to the trial maybe ? 😫anymore updates what’s everyone following ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im really upset with all the comments about Coleen’s appearance.

She is a 36 year old woman who looks 36.

She’s not haggard, drawn, underweight or anything of the sort: she’s just a normal human being ageing at the normal rate, who has not had fat transfers or face fillers or mini face lifts or laser facelifts and all the other things that celebs aged over 30 usually get to avoid the same comments.
She has definitely had fillers. At the very least she has had lip fillers and Botox and also has veneers. Hardly aging at the normal rate or naturally. She has had a lot of help and doesn’t look any better for it!

• Heart
RV’s wardrobe is terrible, she has a knack of making expensive clothes look cheap, she’d be far better off shopping in Primark and banking the difference.
The yellow outfit is dreadful, the colour doesn’t suit her and makes her look matronly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Those are very good points - will they be brought up in court? Why wouldn't Becky be distraught or angry? Evidence that could clear her name gets lost by her "IT Expert"? ...because there's none and she's trying to dodge a bullet.

Caroline Watt probably rues the day she took Rebekah Vardy on, but, it's all out there now. The excuses and lies don't reflect well on her as a representative. As a damage control move, it's amateurish. Hard to say who's responsible - I feel bad that Caroline is suffering mentally, but this is a cautionary tale how NOT to handle bad publicity, or libel cases, for that matter. Her ill health and silence may be a sign that Caroline feels overwhelmed and frustrated by what's going on - maybe Rebekah just won't listen to advice?

Not sure about the theory that Becky has been subtly blackmailed by The Sun to sell stories in order to save her husband's reputation - as others have said, the story was "out there" in the media already and not much happened.

(If Rebekah has been blackmailed to sell stories - don't think she has, but)...Your character and moral fibre play a part - decent people would say "I'd never lower myself, stabbing other people in the back", because they have a conscience and money/power isn't that important to them, certainly not worth selling their soul to the devil for (many in football, especially in Liverpool, despise The Sun anyway).
‘Friends’ of Caroline Watt spoke to the DM this weekend to say that she told RV to drop it but she won’t. I can’t comprehend why RV is doing this, like she’s actually brought this on herself?!

Reactions: 29
‘Friends’ of Caroline Watt spoke to the DM this weekend to say that she told RV to drop it but she won’t. I can’t comprehend why RV is doing this, like she’s actually brought this on herself?!
Lack of self awareness, arrogance and stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.