Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that lemon outfit, says it's a new day and I'm full of hope, in the sort of way that you do when you've been made to look like an ABSOLUTE TOOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This forum kills me.. everyones obsverations are on the money..
I saw the NM interview this morning, how bloody fluffy was that… I LIKE RV OUTFITS.. err hello,,, earth to Nicola .. is that the extent of your summary.

not .. RV is a snake, and so is her PR women..
what was she thinking setting the WAGS up for a photo..

nah… I LIKE RV DRESS BETTER THAN CR..

thanks Nicola, let’s pop you back into the cupboard again

• Haha
Reactions: 49

didn't someone say nicola mclean shared the agent with rebekah vardy? she certainly doesn't mention it, you know, for full disclosure.....

TRIGGER WARNING: RICHARD MADELEY.
I quite like Richard Madeley and I loved it when Judy would give him "shut the duck up" death stares on This Morning/The Richard & Judy Show 😄

As for Nicola McLean, her face is in the dictionary under the definition "bottom feeder". Who cares about her inane points of view, she's just desperate to get on the telly.

(Edit: She may have a point that other WAGs out there sell stories, but I'd imagine it's only those who need the money or have an axe to grind). Is it a way of defending Vardy by saying it's okay, normal and accepted behaviour to sell stories? Wonder why Rebekah herself isn't using this defence?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So first Nicola says everyone is leaking stories in their circle and it's perfectly acceptable, then she says Rebekah doesn't do it. Alright then.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So first Nicola says everyone is leaking stories in their circle and it's perfectly acceptable, then she says Rebekah doesn't do it. Alright then.
Even if they deem this, it’s Rebekah who’s suing Coleen for saying she leaked stories so I don’t even think Nicola has a point there

Reactions: 20
Rebekah can't win, and she's wearing hilarious outfits. Ok, not as bad as Wayne bursting out of his jackets, but still. So I'm going for Vardy wins, but loses forever in the public eye. Makes me think of this gif.
alan-partridge-shrug-gif-5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Urgh at 7:10 Nicola says "it's really sexist how people are saying it's a silly case - both women pay their taxes" then quickly changes it to "both husbands pay their taxes / if they're happy to pay their costs, it's up to them".

Make your mind up, muppet. She definitely doesn't "know" as much as she's probably made out to Good Morning Britain.

Maybe Cundy wasn't answering the phone last night and they made do with McLean.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Which translates to NM laying the groundwork that everyone does it, in case it com
which is just NM admitting that she actually does it and thinks it’s fine!

Reactions: 19
that lemon outfit, says it's a new day and I'm full of hope, in the sort of way that you do when you've been made to look like an ABSOLUTE TOOL.
The yellow outfit makes her look like a custard cream..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She might as well come dressed as Cersi for the final day. Embrace what she did, say it's not that bad in the grand scheme of things and loads of other bints do it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up on today. Everything CR does is just so much more believable than RV. Beginning to think RV really doesn't have an ace up her sleeve and will only 'win' because CR can't absolutely prove it was her (and not someone else with access to her account)

CR agent no longer has access to e-mails and they were deleted off server = believable
RV agent drops phone in north sea :unsure:

Also, reading the Sky live feed - what an own goal (excuse the pun)! This is supposed to be RV's defence, but just more evidence that she is a pathological liar. Even her own team can't help her

"Hugh Tomlinson, for Rebekah Vardy, is cross-examining Harpreet Robertson - who is a consultant for the Football Supporters Association.

She was earlier a family liaison officer for the Football Association.

Mr Tomlinson asked Robertson if it is true she didn't get on with Vardy, to which she said: "Absolutely not".

Asked if she assumed the worst in her, she said: "There are no assumptions, just facts."

The court is now speaking about allegations Vardy had intentionally swapped seats to get nearer to Coleen at a football event.

Robertson says the seats "were not the ones that were allocated".

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't like any of these women, I think CR is a complete fool remaining married to a man she will never trust and RV is a golddigging trollop ...but I do think RV is a100% guilty

Reactions: 34
Imagine looking for support and only having Nicola McLean in your corner...yikes
Can imagine RV at lunchtime looking at this segment from GMB and literally screaming at the screen for NM to SHUT THE duck UP 😂

not sure how NM thinks her little appearance helps anything… if anything has probably made RV and herself look worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Tomlinson says Robertson "can't possibly" remember details of seat allocations from six years ago - Robertson says she can.

The lawyer then asks her to detail the allocation of seating for other members of families present - she is able to do so

I love the fact that she could detail the rest of the seating plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

didn't someone say nicola mclean shared the agent with rebekah vardy? she certainly doesn't mention it, you know, for full disclosure.....

TRIGGER WARNING: RICHARD MADELEY.
I thought Nicola McLean was the red haired one from girls aloud. I have no idea who she is now! So Caroline Watts 'pr agency' had two desperate no marks as clients, and McLean said on national TV that everyone leaks stories to the press? I'm not sure she will he able to sue Vardy for loss of reputation. They all deserve each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebekah can't win, and she's wearing hilarious outfits. Ok, not as bad as Wayne bursting out of his jackets, but still. So I'm going for Vardy wins, but loses forever in the public eye. Makes me think of this gif. View attachment 1270910
I think the absolute best outcomes in libel trials are when the complainant wins but gets 10p in damages and has to pay both parties legal costs! It's never not amusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.