Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the absolute best outcomes in libel trials are when the complainant wins but gets 10p in damages and has to pay both parties legal costs! It's never not amusing!
that would be brilliant if it happens in this one

Reactions: 16
I don't like any of these women, I think CR is a complete fool remaining married to a man she will never trust and RV is a golddigging trollop ...but I do think RV is a100% guilty
Colleen was brought up and is Catholic and so I can't ever really fault her for sticking with her beliefs and therefore with Wayne.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If anyone ever watched the Thick of It on the BBC this is like when the two spin drs for the Conservatives and Labour get into a huge fight on who has got the most dirt on the other side. PR like this is very dirty and I’m not in the least surprised her phone fell in the sea, I’ll bet it would have been an absolute game over for RV. She has actually managed to character assassination herself which is no mean feat. Even if she wins the case she has lost the battle and more than likely her marriage.
Love love love TTOI - this is beyond parade though 😂

Reactions: 5
If anyone saw the documentary Rooney you’ll see Coleen is not a pushover. I believe she wants the marriage to work and does love him. If she was only interested in his money she could of divorced him years ago with a very big settlement.

Reactions: 58
of topic but i dont understand how Nicola and Tom make a living cant be all her once every 6 months on Jeremy Vine😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asked what happened when she spoke to Vardy's party, Robertson said it was "the worst moment she's had working a match".

"It was just being told no we're not moving, we can sit where we want - we can do what we want.

"I was told where to go, basically, in lots of nice language."

Robertson said Vardy was "looking around" at the time - but didn't get involved.

What an unpleasant bunch...

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Coleen Rooney's barrister, David Sherbourne said (screenshots from The Independent website):
cr1.png

cr.jpg

If the jury takes this approach, Rooney has won.
Asked what happened when she spoke to Vardy's party, Robertson said it was "the worst moment she's had working a match".

"It was just being told no we're not moving, we can sit where we want - we can do what we want.

"I was told where to go, basically, in lots of nice language."

Robertson said Vardy was "looking around" at the time - but didn't get involved.

What an unpleasant bunch...
Birds of a feather stick together, and all that!

Reactions: 34
This forum kills me.. everyones obsverations are on the money..
I saw the NM interview this morning, how bloody fluffy was that… I LIKE RV OUTFITS.. err hello,,, earth to Nicola .. is that the extent of your summary.

not .. RV is a snake, and so is her PR women..
what was she thinking setting the WAGS up for a photo..

nah… I LIKE RV DRESS BETTER THAN CR..

thanks Nicola, let’s pop you back into the cupboard again
She really does need to go in the cupboard, she is so un necessary , why o why would she be asked to go on tv and offer her 'silliness'

Reactions: 11
Colleen was brought up and is Catholic and so I can't ever really fault her for sticking with her beliefs and therefore with Wayne.
I'm a Catholic and divorce for adultery is allowed

How she can share a bed with him after all his shenanigans is unbelievable , she has no self respect

• Heart
Reactions: 13

How she can share a bed with him after all his shenanigans is unbelievable , she has no self respect
It may be as simple as she doesn't want to split custody of the kids and have no say in who the children are around when not in her care. Plenty of mother's stay in worse circumstances for this reason 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 56
It may be as simple as she doesn't want to split custody of the kids and have no say in who the children are around when not in her care. Plenty of mother's stay in worse circumstances for this reason 🤷‍♂️
Agree. Wayne would have had some other dollybird/ golddigger in his bed in no time when he was in his prime. She would have had no control over him or his drinking and she'd have to hand the kids over to him. I do believe she wouldn't want to lose the status of being Mrs Rooney either to replace it with being the ex Mrs Rooney.

Reactions: 20
Would be hysterical if he dumped her in a few year when the boys are up for a dollybird and had a baby girl with her

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Collen looks so hagared looking
Im really upset with all the comments about Coleen’s appearance.

She is a 36 year old woman who looks 36.

She’s not haggard, drawn, underweight or anything of the sort: she’s just a normal human being ageing at the normal rate, who has not had fat transfers or face fillers or mini face lifts or laser facelifts and all the other things that celebs aged over 30 usually get to avoid the same comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 152

Who knows what goes on inside any marriage. But I doubt her faith would have stopped her proceeding with divorce unless he managed to convince her of a change coming.

I am a lapsed Catholic . . . one of the 10 commandments Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.