Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be the rule here for posting a rumour that you've no reason to doubt but don't have any receipts for? I was told something very funny a while back that would be relevant but I've no way of verifying it.
I believe that counts as gossip that must be spilled

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I ask, her twitter bio says she's a journalist and presenter with some reference to BBC Scotland, is she actually on the TV or radio in Scotland? Trying to figure out what she does (bio also says university content strategist, can anyone translate?)
She wrote for the National in Scotland which is Scotland’s only Indy supporting paper.

Which doesn’t really mean much. A guy who harassed me writes for them as well. Long story and I won’t bore anyone with it but they have some very decent writers and they have idiots like her (and him)

If you vote yes and can string a sentence together (which he can’t) the National will allow you to write for them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
OK. I heard this second hand so may or may not be true but holy duck it is substantially true in so far as it's the sort of thing she would do.

Anyway ages ago she was dating a guy and after seeing Fifty First Dates started faking having memory loss. Once getting up in the night screaming and demanding to know why he was in her house. She then had to explain her condition to him (like you wouldn't already have coping mechanisms in place which would deffo include warning people). He endured a few weeks of her suddenly claiming not to know who he was mid conversation and delivering some utterly dreadful "confused"acting before quietly dumping her. Oddly enough being dumped seemed to cure it and she's not been troubled since. Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
OK. I heard this second hand so may or may not be true but holy duck it is substantially true in so far as it's the sort of thing she would do.

Anyway ages ago she was dating a guy and after seeing Fifty First Dates started faking having memory loss. Once getting up in the night screaming and demanding to know why he was in her house. She then had to explain her condition to him (like you wouldn't already have coping mechanisms in place which would deffo include warning people). He endured a few weeks of her suddenly claiming not to know who he was mid conversation and delivering some utterly dreadful "confused"acting before quietly dumping her. Oddly enough being dumped seemed to cure it and she's not been troubled since. Allegedly.
I've actually heard this story before and I can't even remember who told me, so pretty sure that 2 separate sources make it OFFICIALLY VERIFIED!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Enjoying the thread! First noticed her on twitter a few years ago when she posted an excruciatingly boasty thread about birthday presents her fiance had bought her. It was melodramatic and cringey. I think she said something like "I cant explain how it feels to be seen" (pass the sick bag). This would have been around the time of being priced out of Edinburgh but simultaneously owning a second home / writing retreat.

Absolute classic internet melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They've been protected for ages

They've been protected for ages , presumably because of some other incident.
Not sure about Instagram but I could see her Tweets no problem until this evening. She did lock down a while back after the Moon ring incident but had unlocked.

Reactions: 8
Insta has been cos I wanted to snoop when she was brought up but she’s locked & I don’t do Twitter 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scotland's a small place really, and she's been making a tit of herself on its cultural landscape for a good few years now.

ETA - FOUND IT! (For context, Vonny shared this text her sister sent her on twitter, I think she thought she was going to elicit sympathy about how nasty her sister was?? In reality, everyone was like HIGH FIVE VONNY'S SISTER!!)

View attachment 320587
"I'm not a believer " Vonny https://www.thenational.scot/news/1...seem-messy-but-a-mix-of-faiths-is-revelatory/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I only knew of Vonny because I used to buy the National. I stopped buying it because of said aforementioned roaster who isn’t her who harassed me.

Unfortunately there are a group of zoomers who got semi famous off the back of the Indy movement. She’s one of them. He’s nowhere near as high profile as Vonny. He’s a legend in his own lunchtime.

Vonny reminds me of Jack Monroe in the respect that I used to see Vonnys tweets and think what a terrible time that girl is having

Took me a long time to realise how awful she is.

Wings over Scotland is another one who has made a fortune off the back of the Indy movement and has dined out on the no one does more for the Indy movement than me

Personally. It’s folks like them who ruined yes for me. I’ll vote yes when the time comes but too many people have made cash out of yes when it was people like me and others who did the hard graft in 2014. Like thousands of leaflets in all weathers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just squeezing in a bit of Vonny research on a boring work call, her twitter is visible now, wonder if she's playing the lock, unlock game

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.