Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rattling around the Vonny archives. It feels very like when a soap replaces the actor for a character. Have their been more Vonnies then Ben Mitchells?

SOUND THE BODY OF WORK KLAXON!

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 09.54.03.png

60's Vonny!

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 09.58.25.png

Scary Vonny!

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 09.56.52.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So many Vonnys - I had completely forgotten about allergies Vonny. If I am doing my Foucauldian discourse analysis correctly, the memory loss story makes complete sense and maybe it happens every time she is generating a new Vonny? Maybe she was actually shouting 'who are you?!' at herself 🤔

I also recall 'Comedy Writer Vonny' who wrote for the skinny. It might have been her identity before becoming an Indy celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she had a lot of work done? She looks like a cartoon - huge eyes, huge lips. The buckets of eyeliner and lipstick must help, but her face looks too otherworldly to be completely her own.

Reactions: 10
It is, it’s a bit like one of these films that takes you through the ages, except Vonny is in every scene (obviously!)

Nice that her kids get to play dress up too
Leading lady of course!

Just been looking at pics of the wedding, she calls her kids gothspring 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has she had a lot of work done? She looks like a cartoon - huge eyes, huge lips. The buckets of eyeliner and lipstick must help, but her face looks too otherworldly to be completely her own.
No idea but one of her sisters looks quite similar facially with big eyes and big lips so I think her face is basically the real deal. No doubt filters and make up play their part in what we see online but having seen her once in real life I can confirm she is actually genuinely exceptionally beautiful. What a pity it's her beauty that will fade with age and not her frankly bizarre personality.

Reactions: 16
It's safe to say is that she knows how to put on make up, and knows her angles (in America's Next Top Model speak), and how to take a photo. I know for a fact she's had a boob job (and that she didn't pay for it herself). On the whole I find it quite hard to rate her attractiveness on account of what I think about her as a person.

Reactions: 16
OK GUYS!! WE GET IT!! But please let's remember TRUE BEAUTY COMES FROM THE INSIDE!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she may be gorgeous not sure it’s worth getting shouted at during the night and chibbed out the house though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.