Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ya go!
Edited to add, can't find any pics of vintage vonny
Thanks! Yeah she defo seems to have remodelled herself to current bloke then. I much preferred the veil she showed cos she’s selling it to her actual wedding garb

Reactions: 4
What happened to the snakes?
And nobody seems to have discussed the ill-advised kitten breeding. How many litters has she diced the cat into now? The poor wee one they had to get put down.
I believe that the timing implies that they broke lockdown to breed them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For the chart - Carnivore Vonny as a subsection of Vegan Vonny

vonny vegan.jpg

/
vonny vegan meat.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just googled "my eyes my eyes "o_O
Oh @Clare Rayner do have a sit down lovie, as your namesake would say

What happened to the snakes?
And nobody seems to have discussed the ill-advised kitten breeding. How many litters has she diced the cat into now? The poor wee one they had to get put down.
I believe that the timing implies that they broke lockdown to breed them.
The dogs just disappeared too!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not sure that she's ever owned a home, when she was engaged to previous guy she banged on about how they'd bought a second home in Pitlochry (I think) "for writing" and offered it to one of her mutuals as a kind of writing retreat but then when she was complaining about being priced out of Edinburgh she backtracked and said it was his house all along.
Made a start at tidying up my screenshots and found this one.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 21.24.23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I LOVE that you have a screenshots folder
I don't have a folder, that's the problem! They're all cluttering up my desktop, but I'm going to get more organised with them. Found the famous "that moonring is Danielle's" text too but promptly lost it again, will post it when it turns up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i am being honest when i say that i have literally never heard of this person before seeing her mentioned in the jack threads but now i am very intrigued...but i still don't understand how she's famous?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe she’s a writer, like a columnist. I don’t know her either but it’s fascinating

Reactions: 14
i am being honest when i say that i have literally never heard of this person before seeing her mentioned in the jack threads but now i am very intrigued...but i still don't understand how she's famous?!
Scotland's a small place really, and she's been making a tit of herself on its cultural landscape for a good few years now.

ETA - FOUND IT! (For context, Vonny shared this text her sister sent her on twitter, I think she thought she was going to elicit sympathy about how nasty her sister was?? In reality, everyone was like HIGH FIVE VONNY'S SISTER!!)

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 22.13.00.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Can I ask, her twitter bio says she's a journalist and presenter with some reference to BBC Scotland, is she actually on the TV or radio in Scotland? Trying to figure out what she does (bio also says university content strategist, can anyone translate?)

Reactions: 8
Can I ask, her twitter bio says she's a journalist and presenter with some reference to BBC Scotland, is she actually on the TV or radio in Scotland? Trying to figure out what she does (bio also says university content strategist, can anyone translate?)
She had a column in a Scottish newspaper called The National for a few years. Then last year she made 3 programmes which were part of an anthology series called Hidden Lives for BBC Scotland. THEN she got a 6 month contract editing together other peoples' wee online pieces and trailers at BBC Scotland but the contract wasn't renewed. THEN she started working at Stirling Uni doing website content or whatever for them. Pretty sure that was a fixed term contract too and it'll be over soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, she did have a job at BBC Scotland for a while but it didn't last (would LOVE to know what went down). None of her jobs seem to last for all that long and we've no evidence some of them are real jobs. I suspect she spends a lot of time eating her pieces on a park bench whilst being "Head of Communications".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, she did have a job at BBC Scotland for a while but it didn't last (would LOVE to know what went down). None of her jobs seem to last for all that long and we've no evidence some of them are real jobs. I suspect she spends a lot of time eating her pieces on a park bench whilst being "Head of Communications".
Think she was pretty much a laughing stock during her 6 months at the BBC tbh. Offering to do people's tarot cards in the newsroom probably didn't help. Nor did the multiple times she had to be taken away in an ambulance because of her chilli allergy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What would be the rule here for posting a rumour that you've no reason to doubt but don't have any receipts for? I was told something very funny a while back that would be relevant but I've no way of verifying it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Scotland's a small place really, and she's been making a tit of herself on its cultural landscape for a good few years now.

ETA - FOUND IT! (For context, Vonny shared this text her sister sent her on twitter, I think she thought she was going to elicit sympathy about how nasty her sister was?? In reality, everyone was like HIGH FIVE VONNY'S SISTER!!)

View attachment 320587
Phenomenal 🤣 new respect for @Thatmoonringisdanielles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What would be the rule here for posting a rumour that you've no reason to doubt but don't have any receipts for? I was told something very funny a while back that would be relevant but I've no way of verifying it.
Think the rule is that you're not allowed to tease us like this and will be banned if you don't spill the tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.