Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's some quite serious work going on at the moment around recognition and remembrance of the women (and men) falsely accused of witchcraft in Fife historically. I'm guessing that when tit got real in that regard anyone with LARPing tendancies found themselves out of their depth quite quickly.

Reactions: 14
Yeah she did, it was truly disgusting.
Indeed, it's also a massive red flag. The history of using mental health slurs to discredit people telling the truth is not a pleasant one. I feel really sorry for her relatives, it must be a near constant worry wondering what she's going to come out with next.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was a little bit like finding Tattle when you've spent ages wondering if you're the only person who can see a what massive catastrophic arse someone is. Didn't she respond to family members Tweets by claiming her sister was bipolar and trying to ruin her life?
Same experience for me. I had spent a long time wondering if other people could see the glaring inconsistencies and offensive attention seeking and finally I realised I was not alone! I echo what others have already said, yes she did do that to her sister and it was truly revolting.

Academic Vonny 🤣 Those tweets are making me cringe so bad I think I have cramp in my jaw. Books on conflict? lol. Was that in her previous incarnation when she was engaged to someone who is actually a military historian (I think)? So those books were clearly his... Also I think no-one inside the academy calls it the academy because it is a horrendous outdated elitist expression. They are more likely to call it 'that bleeping place' than the academy. lol

ETA: On the conflict book pile there is 'The Lore of Scotland' which is defintely not about conflict?? Funnily enough it's about vvvvvvvitches

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She lied about being an academic? Wtf...
Yeah and not only that, during this period she instigated some sort of #metoo academia thing, whereby she encouraged her people to send her their experiences of sexual harassment in 'The Academy' for some sort of spreadsheet she was making which never saw the light of day, so loads of people opened up to her about really personal and painful stuff just to boost her follower count, centre herself, and continue the pretence that it had anything to do with her in the slightest. Which it didn't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She lied about being an academic? Wtf...
She seems to have done some studying (but dropped out?) but has claimed to have degrees in all sorts of things while cosplaying being an academic on twitter.

It's always the same pattern. Takes up an identity (often one that's in the news for some reason or other), promotes herself as a spokesperson of that thing on social media or writes an article about it, somehow always seeming to suffer the negative effects of that identity (so if she's cosplaying as an academic, she's suffering institutional sexism. if it's a religious identity, she's suffering persecution etc). Creates a big fuss, gains followers who don't pay that much attention, moves onto the next thing.

Reactions: 12
hiya, thought I'd come and take a look. went to her Twitter and she's talking about a book I loved!

Screenshot_20201121-142428_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 5
COVID!!! (too short) SHE WAS SUFFERING FROM COVID!!!!
Oh my word I’m so glad you’ve started this thread! I remember her popping up on my Twitter timeline a few years ago, and at first I thought “she seems pretty cool”, but that quickly turned into a kind of “excuuuuse me WTF“ reaction!
Maybe she thinks ~Long Covid~ is “Long John Covid” 🦜 hence the eyepatch??
Fraus, she’s going to flip when she discovers this thread! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been lurking on tattle for a few years and always hoped that some day there would be a Vonny thread. This is giving me LIFE!! I’ve always thought of her a sort of a relationship shapeshifter- she seems to take on the interests and style of whatever poor unfortunate man she is with. It’s utterly bizarre. She’s a complete and utter fantasist and I don’t understand how some people don’t see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh no, that's only been up an hour and it's already got 1.6k likes 😂. No wonder Vonny's being all defensive about it. She's such a joke.

ETA sorry she's a "well known Journalist", according to .... her.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 16.51.19.png

And here she is 'outing' her 11 year old on twitter to prove some sort of point (she's done this before with her daughter).

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 16.55.08.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh no, that's only been up an hour and it's already got 1.6k likes 😂. No wonder Vonny's being all defensive about it. She's such a joke.

ETA sorry she's a "well known Journalist", according to .... her.

View attachment 319069

And here she is 'outing' her 11 year old on twitter to prove some sort of point (she's done this before with her daughter).

View attachment 319079
Streisand effect? If she hadn’t responded they probably wouldn’t have picked it up but she is fighting it which is drawing more attention to it!

we are now seeing the generation who were warned about what they put on the internet now posting so much they will embarrass their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same experience for me. I had spent a long time wondering if other people could see the glaring inconsistencies and offensive attention seeking and finally I realised I was not alone! I echo what others have already said, yes she did do that to her sister and it was truly revolting.

Academic Vonny 🤣 Those tweets are making me cringe so bad I think I have cramp in my jaw. Books on conflict? lol. Was that in her previous incarnation when she was engaged to someone who is actually a military historian (I think)? So those books were clearly his... Also I think no-one inside the academy calls it the academy because it is a horrendous outdated elitist expression. They are more likely to call it 'that bleeping place' than the academy. lol

ETA: On the conflict book pile there is 'The Lore of Scotland' which is defintely not about conflict?? Funnily enough it's about vvvvvvvitches
Also bleeping ending myself at Academic Vonny, I can't believe I missed that glorious period. I think I muted her during her Radfem phase because she was utterly insufferable.

This is just beautiful! We can add Working Class Vonny to her ever expanding list of personas.
Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 17.59.02.png

Crowdfunding Vonny!

Was there ever any update about this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Crowdfunding Vonny!

Was there ever any update about this?

I actually did some light digging wrt this a year or so ago and according to a member of the family the mum did eventually get the money, much to their surprise. It was another Jack moment though - loads of people in the crowdfunder comments saying that they were on UC and didn't have much but were giving what they could.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.