Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had successfully avoided Vonny, but the JM threads pointed me here. She appears to be somewhat hilarious.

Please enlighten me - what is this ‘The Academy’ she speaks of?

Reactions: 17
I had successfully avoided Vonny, but the JM threads pointed me here. She appears to be somewhat hilarious.

Please enlighten me - what is this ‘The Academy’ she speaks of?
I think it's just, like, University or something

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also bleeping ending myself at Academic Vonny, I can't believe I missed that glorious period. I think I muted her during her Radfem phase because she was utterly insufferable.

This is just beautiful! We can add Working Class Vonny to her ever expanding list of personas. View attachment 319164

Crowdfunding Vonny!

Was there ever any update about this?

She should have looked on the bright side.

At least they didn't hand her Tin Can Cook or Veganish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was there not a whole episode where she was on tv going on about not being able to get on the property ladder but the next week posted about buying a second home .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Siobhan Moyes

Vonny Moyes
Vonny Moyes Leclerc
Vonny Bravo
Vonny Laing Leclerc
Moyes is her ex husband's surname, I think her maiden name is Siobhan Mitchell. LeClerc is just totally made up nonsense. Laing is the new husband's name.

Was there not a whole episode where she was on tv going on about not being able to get on the property ladder but the next week posted about buying a second home .
Not sure that she's ever owned a home, when she was engaged to previous guy she banged on about how they'd bought a second home in Pitlochry (I think) "for writing" and offered it to one of her mutuals as a kind of writing retreat but then when she was complaining about being priced out of Edinburgh she backtracked and said it was his house all along.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is her maiden name not actually Siobhan Stewart
Aha this is where it gets truly confusing! I'm not entirely sure but I think her dad's name was Mitchell and her mum remarried so I think she's gone by Stewart in the past too. So. Many. Names.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck! The ~I was one of the first people in Scotland to contract COVID but kept shlepping regardless between Fife, Glasgow and Edinburgh with no quarantine or self-isolation measures~ Vonny! How could I forget? ETA Have added it to the first post, thank you.
But yet never actually got tested it seems so chat about getting it twice was purely speculative let alone the long covid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aha this is where it gets truly confusing! I'm not entirely sure but I think her dad's name was Mitchell and her mum remarried so I think she's gone by Stewart in the past too. So. Many. Names.
Danielle (of mood ring fame?) is/was Fitzpatrick. Is that just her name and not one Vonny has sported?

Reactions: 5
I don't know!!! 😫 But her other sister is Mitchell.
I found the above quite by accident, there's a picture of her at a protest on gender equality at a protest, holding a sign made by Vonny's EXCEPTIONALLY clever nine year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found the above quite by accident, there's a picture of her at a protest on gender equality at a protest, holding a sign made by Vonny's EXCEPTIONALLY clever nine year old.
Danielle's on twitter, she makes the odd (genuinely) ~scathing~ comment about Vonny uh, stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Moyes is her ex husband's surname, I think her maiden name is Siobhan Mitchell. LeClerc is just totally made up nonsense. Laing is the new husband's name.
The only one I didn’t know was her maiden name, the Leclerc is nonsense, so funny she’s double barrelled with the new husband’s name

ETA didn’t know ALL her maiden names 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't forget Lightning Treatment Vonny, where she claimed in the Guardian that this highly disputed treatment cured her of chronic fatigue syndrome but also, so what if it's just a placebo, because giving people hope is better than nothing...

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.