Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fond of her exactly but IKWYM. She's not properly evil but she is kind of ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for her.
Agree, I think it’s because the people who fall for her tit are mostly men and I don’t care about them. Obviously I feel sorry for her family and kids but the rest of the collateral damage of her mental lies are fair game.

You know the bit in Jennifer’s Body where Amanda Seyfried is like “You’re killing people!” and Jennifer is like “no, I’m killing boys”. Yeah, like that.

(I would really like to know, though, what she and her husband do for money. Like does he have independent wealth or a proper job to keep her in cloaks and corpse paint?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree, I think it’s because the people who fall for her tit are mostly men and I don’t care about them. Obviously I feel sorry for her family and kids but the rest of the collateral damage of her mental lies are fair game.

You know the bit in Jennifer’s Body where Amanda Seyfried is like “You’re killing people!” and Jennifer is like “no, I’m killing boys”. Yeah, like that.

(I would really like to know, though, what she and her husband do for money. Like does he have independent wealth or a proper job to keep her in cloaks and corpse paint?)
She had a string of short-lived but reasonably paid jobs. I don’t get the feeling she’s shelling out heaps of child support though.

Reactions: 5
I'm not fond of her exactly but IKWYM. She's not properly evil but she is kind of ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for her.
Yeah I think you’re right there - the word isn’t fond, it’s feeling a bit bad for her/definitely bad for her kids while also being left aghast at the never ending reinventions. Also, eyepatch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She (used to at least) fake identities and take platforms from genuine people who could have had that voice.
Unpopular opinion, but I think she gets more leeway than other people with threads here because she‘s undeniably pretty.

If I’ve got it wrong, I’m honestly happy to hear other views.

I agree with others though, she’s not pure evil, and at least she’s not a grifter, so yay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She (used to at least) fake identities and take platforms from genuine people who could have had that voice.
Unpopular opinion, but I think she gets more leeway than other people with threads here because she‘s undeniably pretty.

If I’ve got it wrong, I’m honestly happy to hear other views.

I agree with others though, she’s not pure evil, and at least she’s not a grifter, so yay.
I try not to comment on people's appearance (although sometimes - eg Katie Price - people bring it on themselves).

I also have ... odd tastes.

And yeah, Vonny is nuts, but mostly harmless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found these threads yesterday and absolutely gobbled up the wonderful buffet of crazy they contain- thank you, thank you, thank you to all the contributors ❤🤣

I very much look forward to seeing the master list of Vonnies expanded over the coming weeks and months, though I have to say, I doubt that anything can top “cutting about Edinburgh in a kippah” Vonnie, which has me absolutely 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% The cat breeding stuff was out-of-order, and her parenting is questionable, but she's fairly benign.
---
Vonny is head of UX and Design at a rapidly expanding IT company in Edinburgh. I'd guess she's earning £70k or possibly more, but IT isn't my area of knowledge.

Here's the CEO of that company. I wonder what he saw/sees in Vonny.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The cat breeding stuff was cruel. She made that poor mum cat have too many litters. There was a kitten with no roof to its mouth and she made it a prosthetic one out plastic. (!!!). I think it died.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
100% The cat breeding stuff was out-of-order, and her parenting is questionable, but she's fairly benign.
---
Vonny is head of UX and Design at a rapidly expanding IT company in Edinburgh. I'd guess she's earning £70k or possibly more, but IT isn't my area of knowledge.

Here's the CEO of that company. I wonder what he saw/sees in Vonny.
She seems to be able to blag her way into these great jobs and it's mind blowing to me. Did we find out if she ever actually finished her UX/design degree? I remember a poster who went to uni with her who thought she'd dropped out. I imagine she's someone who talks a really good game and at first people find her to be really engaging but then she gets found out.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just grunked up to date and “mind over mattered a missing hand so it grew back” Vonny is my favourite. That was a wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is true, you’re right. I guess I forget about it because everything is so short-lived before she’s exposed and onto the next all-encompassing lie. When I compare it to Monroe who’s gegged her way onto platforms where genuinely poor or working class people could have stood for over a decade, Vonny’s flits into whatever identity she fancies seem so short in comparison. But it’s the same principle and should be treated as such.

Reactions: 11
This is true, you’re right. I guess I forget about it because everything is so short-lived before she’s exposed and onto the next all-encompassing lie. When I compare it to Monroe who’s gegged her way onto platforms where genuinely poor or working class people could have stood for over a decade, Vonny’s flits into whatever identity she fancies seem so short in comparison. But it’s the same principle and should be treated as such.
I actually sometimes understand the attraction of trying on a new identity. I'm common as muck but have a professional job now and most of my team are much more middle class. Some of the stakeholders I deal with are proper, went to Oxford after private school posh and I went through a phase of wondering if I should middle class up my imagine and develop a Hyndland accent.
However I obviously didn't do it because I knew everyone I know would think I was an absolute walloper and I actually still have a relationship with my family and old friends. Easy to do when everyone I your life is temporary I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her bands music sounds like someone fell into the symbols and is screaming for help
I once read an amazing review of fellow Scottish noisemakers Belle & Sebastian which I’ve always, always loved (despite liking some of their output) that is perfect here for Vongoth & The Queefing:

Antiquated Festering Wank tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has grifted - most notably the crowdfunder for her mum. I believe her sisters confirmed that she set it up without the family knowing anything about it and only passed the cash on under duress.

I think it’s easy to feel sorry for her because the constant shape shifting looks like someone who is desperate to belong and doesn’t know who they are. But I’ve been grunking the old threads again (having lurked on them last time) and I’m reminded of how arrogant she can be!

Reactions: 21