Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vonny has a dedicated "UXer" Twitter account that has about ten digital-related tweets from a few years ago. Not sure if it's always been there or if she's just reactivated an old account and deleted any irrelevant stuff?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she was saying that she played or was scouted for an under 18s side (maybe Manchester Utd as Mancunian Vonny?) and then couldn’t play professionally for some reason... I have no receipts though so this is purely conjecture.
OMG dying at this revelation.

Manc Footy Vonny is my new favourite Vonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love posts like that, it’s so like “Everyone, in case you didn’t know, I’m actually very desirable and having a lot of sex!!!”

And that handwriting...can you actually imagine if you received a post-it note of that on your computer screen 🙈
Yeah...if that lube misadventure had actually happened you know she would've posted it immediately 😂

Also, having seen her handwriting in real life, it doesn't look like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'the good lube' I am very relieved she has the full range of lubes, I imagine it makes it much easier to slip into different identities

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Broken down car Vonny

IMG-20210303-WA0021.jpg

Vonny has a dedicated "UXer" Twitter account that has about ten digital-related tweets from a few years ago. Not sure if it's always been there or if she's just reactivated an old account and deleted any irrelevant stuff?
Link?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she said she was from Dundee. She referenced going to a RC Secondary School there.
I think she did her first year at uni in Dundee, before dropping out.

Broken down car Vonny

View attachment 467283

Link?
Do you remember she did a twitter thread about how her car broke down and some MAN stopped and out of the goodness of his heart changed the tyre for her, and she was annoyed that he didn't pay enough attention to HER, but instead talked to her boyfriend? And she just bitched about this poor bloke, who, let's face it, was helping her out, on her twitter feed?

In other news, here she is, complaining that she hasn't been invited for a vaccine yet 🙄

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 07.30.00.png

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That’s such nonsense claiming that GPs can’t screen for asthma in their records - how else do I get invited for a flu jab every year then? If there’s an ICD-10 code for it on your records, they can pull those together. I’d imagine mild asthma hasn’t been prioritised because it’s not a significant risk factor compared to other underlying conditions.

Reactions: 12
It’s the ‘guess I’m staying home’ when she’s done nothing of the sort for me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s such nonsense claiming that GPs can’t screen for asthma in their records - how else do I get invited for a flu jab every year then? If there’s an ICD-10 code for it on your records, they can pull those together. I’d imagine mild asthma hasn’t been prioritised because it’s not a significant risk factor compared to other underlying conditions.
It also seems to be a bit of luck depending on your GP. I was jabbed weeks ago and I have mild asthma and get the flu jab every year whereas my brother lives in another city and was hospitalised a couple of years ago with severe asthma and hasnt been called yet. I can only conclude that my GP prioritised people with certain criteria on their to books at a faster rate than my brother's.

Vonny needs to stfu though because she seems to think she has some kind of 'academic' authority on everything. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.