Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flyer she's replying to is from a window cleaner called Colin Elliot, who's been a west end (of Glasgow) institution for over 20 years. She's absolutely vile to try to take the piss out of him via her insta, and to attempt to troll him with texts. I can't believe she's been out of action for months now and within the space of one insta story she's got me totally het up again. And to think i was feeling a bit guilty about this thread! She's horrible.

ETA it's also reminded me of that time some poor, clearly mentally ill woman in the States was texting her, thinking she was her long-lost daughter, because of the surname LeClerc. Not only did Vonny egg her on via texts, she posted the texts on her twitter account. All it would have taken was for her to say 'my name's not really LeClerc' but no, Vonny had to engage in some sly dialogue - and make it public - for the twitter likes.
duck sake that's desperate. Also aye, Colin Elliot has been around for yonks - the first few flyers you get through the door are a bit of a laugh but I can't believe she bothered to go out of her way to wind him up over text. It's not even funny?! Just desperate.

Reactions: 11
These flyers have been going about for years! I’ve had one in every flat I’ve lived in! Why is she doing this poor attempt at comedy now?! What is next?! Live tweeting the brand new discovery of a traffic cone on a statues head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she realises presumably every mention of it will drop off the face of the earth, much like Coronavirus Diaries, Scottish Evening News and that time she sold her children for a boob job.

Reactions: 5
Sold is admittedly a strong word for effect... Hired is more accurate.

She rented them out when they were tiny to act in some film, and then used the fee on the boob job that she lately insists is natural.

• Wow
  • Sad
Sold is admittedly a strong word for effect... Hired is more accurate.

She rented them out when they were tiny to act in some film, and then used the fee on the boob job that she lately insists is natural.
There’s no way surely she can insist they’re natural! They’re at the “fake fake” end of the augmentation scale and I had always presumed she requested them this way!

Reactions: 4
duck sake that's desperate. Also aye, Colin Elliot has been around for yonks - the first few flyers you get through the door are a bit of a laugh but I can't believe she bothered to go out of her way to wind him up over text. It's not even funny?! Just desperate.
The best one we ever got was looking for Elvis impersonators for Benidorm and on the back he'd handwritten

NO SMELLY PEOPLE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think there are a good few wires crossed in that message...not too sure how internally consistent it is 🙃

Reactions: 13
I found this site last night and have read through all of both threads on Ms. Moyes, or whatever her name is; I don't even really know what to call her. As I read on, something confused me. Why was nobody really concerned first and foremost about the damage to her children and family from this? Has nobody on this site got children? Many pages into the first thread, her children were finally alluded to, and there was some concern for them. I am genuinely confused as to why people seem so fascinated by somebody who is so clearly deeply mentally and emotionally disturbed. She seems like a weird gonzo cosplay 'journalist' (loosest sense of the word) actor to me, who reads about some new trend, absorbs its terms and tenets, 'becomes' a self-appointed personification of the trend briefly, then moves on when she has milked it for all it's worth(less).

She's like a one-woman trend-bandwagon jumper, the person you knew in high school who always knew what was hip, and tried to stay au courante, they were so insecure and so desperate to be perceived as cool. It's weird, but then again she clearly has a hugely disruptive personality disorder. I can't even get any sense of schadenfreude from this. I can hardly imagine what she has put her poor family through for decades, with her cynical (ab)use and exploitation of her children in some of her deranged fantasist scenarios. This has to have been deeply damaging for her poor, innocent kids. It would be weird for them to come and see this site, and their mother's mental and emotional illness being so cruelly mocked, and revelled in, like this, with their suffering as a mere afterthought adjunct to the whole 'comedy' festival. And members of her family post here too. Imagine seeing your mentally ill sister or other family member mocked and their pain revelled in. How would you feel? Or if this was somebody talking about you like this? And no, I don't know the woman personally, and have absolutely no desire whatsoever to after what I have read here, trust me.

Personally, I find Vonny existentially grotesque, depressing and sad, and think a person like her must be in a great deal of mental and emotional pain, to have to try and keep running on the spot to try and maintain whatever vague grip she barely has on her life, dragging interpersonal chaos and madness with her wherever she goes. She clearly has her enablers, like even the media outlets that pay her, but you would have thought by now that her instability and unprofessionalism would have precluded them employing her. Seemingly not so. The whole thing is an enigma. But I think of her kids and their pain first and foremost. What are people here getting from basically stalking her like Morrissey obsessives? There seems to be a sense of almost jealousy from some here, over her looks (she has always just looked somewhat mentally ill to me, scarily so) and some of her achievements. But obsessively following her for years and listing her 'personas' and mocking a deeply mentally ill person? Just don't get it, especially as she's not that interesting, especially after having read this. I knew practically zero about this stuff before reading these threads; had just seen her in the Scottish media occasionally, and find it all deeply disturbing and tragic and depressing. It's like something I remember David Icke saying years ago, about how, if he was mentally ill, then his laughing detractors were making fun of a mentally ill person, and what did that say about them? What do people here get from this coming-from-boredom obsession? I am genuinely curious, and not trying to be too judgemental (though maybe not entirely successfully) because, to be honest, nothing about people or the modern world surprises me. For obvious reasons.

You feel so bad about people on here mentioning her children that you thought you’d do it a few times too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well curious onlooker, I think you'll find most people here have had to deal with a narcissist in their family themselves and were probably picking up that same sense of doubt her children will have. Until they arrived here. I don't doubt that she has some personal wounds to overcome either, as did the rest of her family. I genuinely see her as being an important cultural figure, creating art in her own way and I will discuss and appreciate that until the cows come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve not even read all of “that” most recent long post yet, but I love seeing all the spidey senses tingling in the same way we did when that bike guy made a brief appearance on the last thread.
Not speaking for myself, but The Vonny Threads are made up of intelligent insightful people, and amazingly her sister was gracious enough to interact here so....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think of all the damage which might be done to the children, the comments on this forum are fairly low down the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@HotesTilaire Yes. Exactly that.

I’ve just got to “stalking her like Morrissey obsessives”. For the love of whatever your faith is, please NO ONE here get guilt-tripped by that post omg!

edited to add: From one person that talks too much to another, Ms Curious Onlooker - paragraph breaks are your friend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha Morrissey has been cancelled more times than an end of lockdown party, it’s BTS stans this decade!
Just a very odd angle to take that we should be discussing her children and writing how sorry we are for her children and don’t we have children? Like attack us for being bothered to be here or write about people if you really want but how odd to focus on kids.
Do you write to the newspapers and say “don’t write about such a sleb their kids might see”

I found this site last night and have read through all of both threads on Ms. Moyes, or whatever her name is; I don't even really know what to call her. As I read on, something confused me. Why was nobody really concerned first and foremost about the damage to her children and family from this? Has nobody on this site got children? Many pages into the first thread, her children were finally alluded to, and there was some concern for them. I am genuinely confused as to why people seem so fascinated by somebody who is so clearly deeply mentally and emotionally disturbed. She seems like a weird gonzo cosplay 'journalist' (loosest sense of the word) actor to me, who reads about some new trend, absorbs its terms and tenets, 'becomes' a self-appointed personification of the trend briefly, then moves on when she has milked it for all it's worth(less).

She's like a one-woman trend-bandwagon jumper, the person you knew in high school who always knew what was hip, and tried to stay au courante, they were so insecure and so desperate to be perceived as cool. It's weird, but then again she clearly has a hugely disruptive personality disorder. I can't even get any sense of schadenfreude from this. I can hardly imagine what she has put her poor family through for decades, with her cynical (ab)use and exploitation of her children in some of her deranged fantasist scenarios. This has to have been deeply damaging for her poor, innocent kids. It would be weird for them to come and see this site, and their mother's mental and emotional illness being so cruelly mocked, and revelled in, like this, with their suffering as a mere afterthought adjunct to the whole 'comedy' festival. And members of her family post here too. Imagine seeing your mentally ill sister or other family member mocked and their pain revelled in. How would you feel? Or if this was somebody talking about you like this? And no, I don't know the woman personally, and have absolutely no desire whatsoever to after what I have read here, trust me.

Personally, I find Vonny existentially grotesque, depressing and sad, and think a person like her must be in a great deal of mental and emotional pain, to have to try and keep running on the spot to try and maintain whatever vague grip she barely has on her life, dragging interpersonal chaos and madness with her wherever she goes. She clearly has her enablers, like even the media outlets that pay her, but you would have thought by now that her instability and unprofessionalism would have precluded them employing her. Seemingly not so. The whole thing is an enigma. But I think of her kids and their pain first and foremost. What are people here getting from basically stalking her like Morrissey obsessives? There seems to be a sense of almost jealousy from some here, over her looks (she has always just looked somewhat mentally ill to me, scarily so) and some of her achievements. But obsessively following her for years and listing her 'personas' and mocking a deeply mentally ill person? Just don't get it, especially as she's not that interesting, especially after having read this. I knew practically zero about this stuff before reading these threads; had just seen her in the Scottish media occasionally, and find it all deeply disturbing and tragic and depressing. It's like something I remember David Icke saying years ago, about how, if he was mentally ill, then his laughing detractors were making fun of a mentally ill person, and what did that say about them? What do people here get from this coming-from-boredom obsession? I am genuinely curious, and not trying to be too judgemental (though maybe not entirely successfully) because, to be honest, nothing about people or the modern world surprises me. For obvious reasons.

I'm reminded of this I saw on Twitter.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.