Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
anyone want to take bets on the next Vonny?

So far I have:

Born-Again Christian Vonny 100:1
Pro-Wrestling Vonny 20:1
Asexual Vonny 50:1
Polyamorous Vonny 2:3
Spinal Injury Vonny 1:1
Ironic Satanist Vonny 666:1
Raw Vegan Vonny 4:7
Legalise Cannabis Vonny 4:20
Sculptor Vonny 5:8
Off-grid Vonny 10:1
Make-Up-Artist Vonny 3:2
Lost Leg In A Railway Accident So I Can't Go To Your Party, Sorry, Vonny 30:1
Writer Vonny 1:1
Longboarding Vonny 2:1
Origami Expert Vonny 5:1
MultiLevelMarketing Vonny 6:1

Taking all bets, profits will go towards a set of scrubs, a new moon ring, and a new emergency stop button for the local meat-processing facility

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On the plus side, £25 ph seems quite good value for money.

Do you think she'd be up for regrouting my bathroom?
Please do this, so we can have DIY Vonny. Imagine the haughty twitter replies: "It's a bonfire in my mentions on this hellsite!" Why are you saying I can't grout a bathroom? I've been grouting bathrooms since I was in a topless all-girl cycle gang in Manchester!" "Which City and Guilds academy qualification? Because I've got them all!" "I grouted the tiles on all of Gaudi's creations. I love Barcelona and I speak fluent spanish and catalan!" [insert photo of stack of grouting books] [insert photo of overalls Vonny in B&Q]

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Can't believe her health has deteriorated this much in the very first week of her new job, who could possibly have foreseen this turn of events #offonthesick

• Haha
  • Sad

Devorah

Absolutely not. She made up that she did but she didn't.

Did she have Chronic Fatigue as a teenager, as she claimed in this article?

This was true and my poor mother was absolutely mortified to see her personal business plastered all over the papers, as you can imagine.

The night before she was meant to give my mum the money she claimed her bank account had been hacked and every penny taken. I absolutely went through her and threatened to out her for the lying thief that she was and then the money miraculously appeared again. My mum did get it but minus a grand or two. She's the fucking worst, honestly.

So Vonny simultaneously had CFC while she was running, jumping, dancing etc. Schrodinger Vonny?

I did read an article where she claimed her mother was left in tears after being told to live on£6 universal credit and being handed a budgeting sheet..

IF this was true had did your mother feel about having her personal business discussed like this, presumably so Vonny could get a few quid for writing about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
I'm here as a working class journalist who's continually bemused at the opportunities afforded to Vonny - whichsome of us would have to work really, really fucking hard for. I would never dream of inventing personal experiences so I could write about them and it really rubs me the wrong way that someone so unqualified can just wangle their way in to the industry like she has, by lying.

Reactions: 31
It's exceptionally self-serving at the expense of others. She spares no thought for the people that take her grandiose claims in good faith. It's mortifying to find yourself in a position where you don't want to tell someone that the project they've been working on for months, funded in part by public money, is fronted by a fantasist, liar and liability. It's too late, it's already done by the time you find out, what good would it do. You just put your head down and keep quiet so you don't rock the boat and look like a troublemaker. And besides, she picks her roles so carefully! On one occasion she was brought in at short notice as a guest after the guy with the nazi pug got dropped (one reason for her constant media presence, she's always available), and the director was telling me all about her stalker—how awful it was, and how terrifying that Vonny thought they might be waiting for her in the car park, and I laughed and said 'don't worry, I'm pretty sure they don't exist'... And of course ultimately I looked like the prick.

She knows what she's doing. This isn't childish fantasy for escapism, these are multiple fabrications designed to further her career and her sense of self importance. She's putting herself in positions where if you query her it only serves to strengthen her. ME, long covid, antisemitism, stalking and female harassment etc etc... she knows there can be no real clapback. She's taking agency from the people who have genuine cause to seek support and doesn't care, she'd slit your throat for a like. Vonny's an attention vampire and will feed at any cost.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Devorah

My mum was just incredibly humbled by the help and support of strangers. She wouldn't have even known. Had I not intervened she would have taken every penny! Absolutely disgusting behaviour and if you're reading this Siobhan, absolute shame on you! You will never be forgiven for that

It’s awful but it’s clever.
Charitable collection for disabled mum with no benefits by one of the grown daughters who has been buying food for her (yeah sure)
Gofundme says x was raised
Commission to go fund me deducted
Daughter hands over less
Do you piss off daughter who did actually get you some money? Have you any “proof”?
Exactly! I have zero sympathy. I struggle with my MH but I still have morals and would never behave in a way such as that and then blame my state of mind. She knows the difference between right and wrong.

And this is where any sympathy for her mental health falls off a cliff. There is a big difference between someone with identity issues and someone who knowingly lies, manipulates and steals. Lowlife.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Devorah

I can confirm it was James. Also agree that he was just as bad. Loved talking about Vonny though, talked a lot about how hot she was but also liked to mention how he was basically just there to watch her kids. After we stopped dating they started spending more time together as friends I believe and it was all over Twitter but shortly after it all stopped and I remembered her claiming to have been attacked by someone who she trusted. She then mentioned that the guy had done a dissertation on feminism so that’s how I knew she was talking about James. No idea if any of it was true of course but potentially another thing that’s been fabricated.
yeah thought as much, they were super cringe together and he lived in a fantasy world just as much as her.

As far as the attack incident goes I can't confirm but I know she started jumping on the #metoo bandwagon if it was around that time. He was a total sleaze but I don't think she was ever attacked. We would have all heard about it a lot more, trust me.

That particular coupling with James was responsible for one of the worst, most cringe inducing moments I've ever witnessed. The two of them were running a livestream commentary on the results of the 2015 general election (iirc). It had been advertised as a serious business off the back of their Dateline Scotland schtick, which had dropped much of the satire after IndyRef 2014. Anyway, I was watching it alongside the BBC results show, but rapidly realised it was a f*cking farce. Rather than being presented from the Dateline studio (greenscreen) it consisted of the pair of them reclining on the floor of her flat, chain smoking and talking of (amongst other pish) how they weren't together anymore but how the sex had been really good... It was the most unprofessional shite I've ever seen and opened my eyes to her bullsh*t...
They were super gross together, and loved to tell everyone they were news presenters for the bbc 😂 that's where 'journalist Vonny' was born. Again, needless to say she didn't ever study anything to do with journalism. Yes she had some Columns but even her own stories she was writing about were made up which made us all super mad to read. So much so my grandfather wrote to the editor of one of the papers to out her BS 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have had the misfortune of knowing her in real life for some time, initially as a friend but then distancing myself after realising my mistake. Frankly, her constant stream of fantasy was all pretty funny... until some years later she kept turning up like a bad penny at work, duping colleagues and risking professional reputations. So I've ended up here for two reasons. One, relief that people have noticed her lies because I honestly began to wonder if she was better at it than I thought, and two, it sounds daft but I want to be sure I have enough current awareness to opt out of any professional involvement in future, and I'm blocked from her social media after questioning her lockdown behaviour.

And surely if anyone should stop talking to avoid her kids getting caught up in all this nonsense it really ought to be Vonny. She's not as good at erasing her past(s) as she thinks, they're going to be haunted by far more than Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Imagine telling people you lost your hand then years down the line casual as you like setting up an Instagram dedicated to you lifting “heavy things” with your two hands it’s amazing 🤣

The Secret Life of Vonny Mitty should be next thread title

In a meat grinder too A FUCKING MEAT GRINDER. Ok Lars Vonny Trier 😭
“It grew back!”

• Haha
She started hanging out with her now-husband when she was working through in Glasgow at the BBC, while she was still engaged to the previous one. Now sure if that answers your question but 🥴
So this fully confirms they were together while I was was his gf. He led me to believe he and I were exclusive.

• Wow
  • Sad
I did a trawl for receipts. Found some Vonny's new and old.

"Put something in her mouth"

View attachment 465035
I remember she was going out of her way to make the news about the girl sadly dying after eating an unidentified allergen in Pret all about her, by saying the guys in the canteen were being slack about labelling. She'd buy something that had a sticker on saying 'may contain allergens', then take a photo of herself in casualty that evening with a sad face. Eventually they put up so many posters and stickers that you could barely move, including a six foot poster right in the entrance. They even appointed an 'Allergy Champion' in October 19 to deal with this one weird, swelling girl that somehow only swelled in private. They seemed pretty baffled why she kept eating things that they literally said couldn't be guaranteed safe, and had given her the option of risk free alternatives made on site.

Funnily enough the extra stuff has gone away since she didn't get her contract renewed.

(Edit, thought I'd better take down the allergy champion photo in case I get told off.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

chaiira

Ok so I was watching old Peep show episodes earlier and am I crazy or is Vonny like Dobby is she went goth and became a bit of a horrible bitch? Quirky kind of hot catnip for alt guys...does else see it or is she just haunting my thoughts?
414385A2-45D1-4001-8415-82FCB49A2E7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27