Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haha, thanks I was actually able to decipher that. Kind of seems like exactly the conversation every single office worker has about once a week, but if she can wangle a 900 word by-line from it then good for her. Would make a change from flogging sickly Persian kittens

I absolutely love this sentence by the way:

“there is a type of intellectual insecurity which means the use of jargon and complex nomenclature for simple concepts is a way of signifying intelligence”

😄😄
It’s like she doesnt see it in herself...

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She also appears to have dyed her hair back to black recently after bleaching the fringe, which would have caused breakage and a little bit more shedding than normal. I absolutely resent her blaming everything on having Covid despite never being tested for anything.
I wasn’t sure the rainbow fringe was real. It looked like she had done a top knot with the ends hanging forwards to “make a fringe” it didn’t quite sit right I think it’s a winge like Jameela

She also appears to have dyed her hair back to black recently after bleaching the fringe, which would have caused breakage and a little bit more shedding than normal. I absolutely resent her blaming everything on having Covid despite never being tested for anything.
I wasn’t sure the rainbow fringe was real. It looked like she had done a top knot with the ends hanging forwards to “make a fringe” it didn’t quite sit right I think it’s a winge like Jameela

Hayanuma

She's known about this thread for a LOT longer than a few weeks, there's a better chance this thread was the catalyst for her disappearing than anything else

sgtserenity

Erm nah... absolutely can't be excused by that. I experienced just the very same so don't pander to that BS. Sounds like you're maybe even her spiting that pish
Frankly Honoured by this accusation.

Exactly what I thought and also it’s really shit to bring up that kind of personal painful stuff on a gossip thread, uncool.
Yeah. Kind of spoils your fun doesn't it.

Last edited: