Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is with teenagers? I am so afraid of that age πŸ₯΄
My oldest is just about to start school next week 🫣
Mine smells, grunts and is generally unpleasant πŸ˜† I also have one the other end of the school spectrum too. Why I had such a big gap is beyond me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine smells, grunts and is generally unpleasant πŸ˜† I also have one the other end of the school spectrum too. Why I had such a big gap is beyond me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜†
Tiny gap isn’t any better I can tell πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
My impression is that it’s worse than having twins πŸ«₯

Look at our little cutie πŸ₯° he went to a school this morning
3794FB3F-B976-4ED8-A21F-16F8C3B85CE6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone. I have one starting school today too πŸ₯°

6F3135B3-49E9-4AEF-A4BF-54F0F5AAEED4.jpeg

Took the day off yesterday as it was Mr Hanibo’s birthday. Also, I’m just not as feeling thirsty lately 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awh, I've missed you @Hanibo. T looks gorgeous there. I would definitely fancy him if I was *cough* 17 😘.
Life is easier without the thirst but also boring. Hopefully (??) your thirst will return. My three steps of stairs have gone off to school without so much as a backwards glance at me. Speaking of boring, it's not so much the kids that's the issue for me, it's the endless parade of Leonie H@nne wannabes collecting and dropping and talking boring shite that's not connected to filth. Zads looks delectable at the school desk - wonder if spanking is still permitted in schools in UA?

Miss you too @whatisityoucan'tface

Tiny gap isn’t any better I can tell πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
My impression is that it’s worse than having twins πŸ«₯
Or triplets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
He is too bloody much this morning! His cuteness is off the charts πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ and I can't take it anymore!
That picture where he's holding that little girl 😩😩 his arms 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awh, I've missed you @Hanibo. T looks gorgeous there. I would definitely fancy him if I was *cough* 17 😘.
Life is easier without the thirst but also boring. Hopefully (??) your thirst will return.
πŸ’œ That fits - I have mentally regressed to my 17-year old self πŸ™ˆ

I just saw T’s post on Ed’s reel of them performing together. He wrote β€œhugs and kisses xx” … Like, could you at least try to contain yourself T? So now I can’t even pretend there’s any chance of him being straight 🀣 I also hate how this isn’t a deal breaker for me 😱

One husband has given me crippling cystitis, the other is just flaunting his gay romance in my face πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Gah!

Zads looks gorgeous today with the kids and Patron πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Wow
  • Haha
One husband has given me crippling cystitis
Max is one of your husbands??? 🀯

Zads looks gorgeous today with the kids and Patron πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Just looked at the videos and pics online with Zads and the kids and all filth-related material connected to Zads has been erased from my mind in one fell swoop.
Hopefully the next update will feature camos, zips and heads of state/other adults and order will be restored.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Max is one of your husbands??? 🀯
Why do you think Max scares the living bejesus out of me? 🀣 I’d be dead if he came near me. I don’t think my body is made for the larger man πŸ™ˆ I was hoping to find an above-average one but it seems Ed has snapped him up πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😱😱😱 screaming like a little girl 🀭
Maks is also there πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

And another thing Mr President…
I would need a close-up of the highlighted part of the photo… in high resolution πŸ₯Έ thank you 😘
15A2E1B9-94AE-456B-9143-07C34D4F7FD0.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.