Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I asked for the fleece jacket and Zads said "I can do better than that, baby girl."

The man is pure filth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved that jacket! But it was sold at a fundraising auction in May (Tattlers weren't notified beforehand 😤)
I was talking about this zippy cuddly one 🥰
View attachment 1572724
This one is my fav.
Short on time but I love the full camo on our gorgeous darling. He is so sweet to keep thinking of new ways to raise our temperatures and heartbeats. I want to see him doing a walkabout in the full gear though the orthopaedic shoes dampen down things a bit alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the welcome back

@FlimsyExcuse, Bucket Hat has been visited by his girlfriend/wife (who is brunette by the way not blond as I’d first thought) in hospital. Wonder if Zads will pay a visit.

I feel I’m only allowed one B so I’ll stay with Beardy as well as my No1 Zads, although I wish he’d ring the changes, like send us a winking video.

I read on another website that his former press officer is writing a book about her time working with Zads. There was rumours of an affair. Makes me think oooh er madam.

Just been for a open water sea swim lesson. I want to get trim again to go for a swim in the Crimea with Zads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the welcome back

@FlimsyExcuse, Bucket Hat has been visited by his girlfriend/wife (who is brunette by the way not blas I’d first thought) in hospital. Wonder if Zads will pay a visit.

I feel I’m only allowed one B so I’ll stay with Beardy as well as my No1 Zads, although I wish he’d ring the changes, like send us a winking video.

I read on another website that his former press officer is writing a book about her time working with Zads. There was rumours of an affair. Makes me think oooh er madam.

Just been for a open water sea swim lesson. I want to get trim again to go for a swim in the Crimea with Zads.
the shocked face is for the rumoured affair. Welcome back!

• Haha
The press officer is the woman who was getting the hate on TikTok.
Can see why after reading that article. Bet there's even more to it, if the things she has to say about herself don't sound good. Seems like an opportunistic sort. Even Zads seemed to have despised her by the end.
Good riddance.

Reactions: 3
the shocked face is for the rumoured affair. Welcome back!
Not the first time I read about rumors like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean… look at THAT woman…

Can see why after reading that article. Bet there's even more to it, if the things she has to say about herself don't sound good. Seems like an opportunistic sort. Even Zads seemed to have despised her by the end.
Good riddance.
I think she’s just fame addicted; check her insta… just made feel very uncomfortable 😣

Could be something lost in translation but I think "There's no proof" is an odd response on her part to affair rumours. Wonder why she only stayed two years in the role? I only skim read the article.

Reactions: 5
Could be something lost in translation but I think "There's no proof" is an odd response on her part to affair rumours. Wonder why she only stayed two years in the role? I only skim read the article.
id have thought he would have been a pretty good judge of character 🤷🏼‍♀️ failed there

Wonder why she only stayed two years in the role? I only skim read the article.
Because she got what she wanted

Mendel resigned from her post as Zelenskyy's spokesperson before The Fight of Our Lives was published in Ukraine last year.

"I told [Zelenskyy] that I was publishing the book," she says. His reaction? "He didn't want to read it or see it or contribute. And he didn't ask what I was writing. But when I left office he wished me good luck."

I think she’s just fame addicted; check her insta… just made feel very uncomfortable 😣
I see what you mean, selfies with everyone from the office, so cringe.
Also this? Very professional
IMG_20220912_141544.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Because she got what she wanted

Mendel resigned from her post as Zelenskyy's spokesperson before The Fight of Our Lives was published in Ukraine last year.

"I told [Zelenskyy] that I was publishing the book," she says. His reaction? "He didn't want to read it or see it or contribute. And he didn't ask what I was writing. But when I left office he wished me good luck."

I see what you mean, selfies with everyone from the office, so cringe.
Also this? Very professional
mind you - if she did get it on with him, the witch has lived my fantasy 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.