Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if mentioned but there is a special 45 minute interview just dropped on Netflix. It's the latest in the My Next Guest with David Letterman series on netflix

It's good, definitely worth a watch

Reactions: 6
Not sure if mentioned but there is a special 45 minute interview just dropped on Netflix. It's the latest in the My Next Guest with David Letterman series on netflix

It's good, definitely worth a watch
Why is it worth to watch?

Reactions: 1
Omg I'm so happy to have found this thread. You guys are my kindred spirits. I'd give anything for an hour with Zaddy. I just hope he's very dominant in the bedroom cos god I'd love to be his little sub slut. Also the black t-shirts and the kharhki trousers bleeping hell. -drools-... I mean, hi! Nice to meet you all.

• Heart
Omg I'm so happy to have found this thread. You guys are my kindred spirits. I'd give anything for an hour with Zaddy. I just hope he's very dominant in the bedroom cos god I'd love to be his little sub slut. Also the black t-shirts and the kharhki trousers bleeping hell. -drools-... I mean, hi! Nice to meet you all.
Hi πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Nice to meet you too πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
_.jpeg
Ze (1).jpeg
πŸ’™πŸ’› (1).jpeg
πŸ’™πŸ«’πŸ’›.jpeg
Ig _ zelenskiy_official.jpeg
Ze.jpeg
πŸ’™πŸ’›.jpeg

More! Number 2 and 3 are he's like giving us all a telling off. Ugh Zaddy. Tell me off anytime. He just brings out an animal in me I didn't know existed 🀀πŸ˜₯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God I love you guys so much. Our son is 4 months old and not letting mommy have her fantasies about someone else than his pappa, lol πŸ˜‚ (Also currently not sleeping anymore, great stuff).

Me today, finally coming out of the closet to my mum.. She’s blabla’ing about hoe she thinks he is weird, me going: mum! He is insanely handsome and a hero! Not a word more! I want that man as a clone, just a little bigger please! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She was speechless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
God I love you guys so much. Our son is 4 months old and not letting mommy have her fantasies about someone else than his pappa, lol πŸ˜‚ (Also currently not sleeping anymore, great stuff).

Me today, finally coming out of the closet to my mum.. She’s blabla’ing about hoe she thinks he is weird, me going: mum! He is insanely handsome and a hero! Not a word more! I want that man as a clone, just a little bigger please! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She was speechless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wow 😳

Reactions: 1
Zads , off round to give it to us tattlers in turn *

* he's a big boy. Thick & straight out , like a ram-rod πŸ˜€πŸ˜›

7240-4827-2.66526871.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Look at our little Man 😒😒😒😒😒
The weight of a Nation on him , 4 days before Christmas
0_UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT.jpg

• Sad