Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby, finally a hoodie 🥹
I was waiting for that since ages, thank you so much 🥰
and special thanks for hiding that necklace… I really appreciate 😘
E3392A32-CF39-4D8B-8E3D-13071368D6EF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been trying not to ask this question as I know whatever the answer is it will hurt.

However as Pam from Gavin and Stacey would say 'I'm not drunk drunk, but I have had some wines'

Do we think Vova has been faithful in marriage?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been trying not to ask this question as I know whatever the answer is it will hurt.

However as Pam from Gavin and Stacey would say 'I'm not drunk drunk, but I have had some wines'

Nope, I don’t think so. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
(There is no tea under this spoiler, just covering it up to spare those who don't want to think about it)

I speculated about this a little while back https://tattle.life/threads/volodym...w-us-what-hes-got.33083/page-31#post-11605650

I'm not sure about the culture in Ukraine - apparently in France and some other countries it's fairly routine for a powerful man to have mistresses. 'Loving family man' is a key part of his image though...🤷Personally, out of my guesses, I think B

Reactions: 4
(There is no tea under this spoiler, just covering it up to spare those who don't want to think about it)

I speculated about this a little while back https://tattle.life/threads/volodym...w-us-what-hes-got.33083/page-31#post-11605650

I'm not sure about the culture in Ukraine - apparently in France and some other countries it's fairly routine for a powerful man to have mistresses. 'Loving family man' is a key part of his image though...🤷Personally, out of my guesses, I think B
I agree that it’s B 😬

Reactions: 4
😀😀

He is like a little Action-Man

Action-Man Eagle-Eye

Action cock ! ***

😀😀😛😛🍆💦💦💦💦💦😈😈💥💥💥💥💥

*** I've seen it . It's big , thick & sticks straight out.
We will need lubricant.😀😀💦🤣🤣
IMG_20221121_203911.jpg

• Haha
How handsome and adorable did Zads look yesterday?
IMG_20221125_212835.jpg

IMG_20221125_212946.jpg

IMG_20221125_212854.jpg

He is barely taller than some of those kids 🥹
IMG_20221125_214904.jpg

• Heart