Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Aw, look at him! 🥹

I don't know why, but T never strikes me as a short person when there's no reference point in the picture. Then I see a pic like that and I go "oh he smol!". But somehow when I look at Zads I just know he is mini.
T and Z are about the same height yet in my mind T is always taller than Z 🤷‍♀️ Probably something to do with their proportions. Zads is more stocky while T appears to be slimmer, so maybe that lends a few illusionary inches to his vertical line?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

VC10

VIP Member
Look at our little Man 😢😢😢😢😢
The weight of a Nation on him , 4 days before Christmas
0_UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Not strictly about the dear sir, but too important not to share:

I hope Zads and co are having a quick drink because they deserve it

1687580631879.png

Yes:

Also, reports from a couple of hours ago that Lukashenko's personal jet left Belarus.

Many reports that RU troops/officers are either not carrying out orders or are actively switching allegiance to Wagner. This is going to be an interesting few days...

1687580928727.png

EDIT to add this gem

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
That Zelensky was a demon in bed with me, last night. I can verify that he is a Big Boy.

He is remorseless, had me in every position known to Man, then after as I was lying satiated and exhausted he came back into the bedroom with a lovely cup of tea for me, then wanted to " drive me around the block " again .

He is very hot now, Muscly 🥵🥵🥵🥵😈🍆😎
Screenshot_20230626-150034_Gallery.jpg

• Haha