Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I just have to get this off my chest… I listen to many podcasts where the Spencer and Vogue adverts are played on. Seriously who thought using the conversation about hummus in the fridge was worthy of an advert. Who the hell would want to listen when that’s the type of bollocks advertising the pod ??

Reactions: 3
I'll duck off to the rave section in a min but I have to put this out there. I love mtgm podcast. Literally pmsl on the bus to and from work. I do want to go out with them for the night . I'd say they are the craic. Ok bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'll duck off to the rave section in a min but I have to put this out there. I love mtgm podcast. Literally pmsl on the bus to and from work. I do want to go out with them for the night . I'd say they are the craic. Ok bye.
I agree! I howl with laughter on the way back from school run!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the live workout she did on her page with her trainer?Its saved from the other day.
Her form is terrible, for someone in great shape I thought she would be fit as a fiddle. She did say she had a shoulder injury but shes a pure crank, the trainer even says so at the end,it was like it was her first day at the gym!

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the pod episode after Joanne gets back from her shite holiday, it’s gonna be gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i dont like the spencer and vogue podcast but i really love mtgm i do have tears from lauging they bounce of each other so well

Reactions: 12
Did anyone listen to the laughs of your life episode with Vogue? Any idea who the two from RTE are that refused to film with her back in the day? I was thinking Rubberbandits but did they ever have anything on RTE apart from a few mins here and there on Republic of Telly?

Did anyone listen to the laughs of your life episode with Vogue? Any idea who the two from RTE are that refused to film with her back in the day? I was thinking Rubberbandits but did they ever have anything on RTE apart from a few mins here and there on Republic of Telly?
Good ques - i'd love to know this too!

Since listening to her podcast with Joanne (which I love!!)...I think Vogue is really sound.... I had such a different impression of her before.

Reactions: 10
spencer and vogue on the All4 app, I think it’s good, I didn’t know much about them before that. She comes across really well and he isn’t half as bad as his MIC days, I think he comes across really funny in it!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the cringe advert for spencers alcohol free gin? Spencer and vogue are sat there and Spencer says "my wife loves this gin and she has great taste obviously" and she looks at him and says ugh please. It's so cringe and also ew, vogue why are you criticising your own taste in this way?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the cringe advert for spencers alcohol free gin? Spencer and vogue are sat there and Spencer says "my wife loves this gin and she has great taste obviously" and she looks at him and says ugh please. It's so cringe and also ew, vogue why are you criticising your own taste in this way?
omg how cringe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.