Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the issue with the tan's is that, right now it's all a lot of girls really have to "feel good", putting on make up can seem unnecessary and not worth the effort given you may not actually be seeing any one. Where as with tan you can fit it into a pamper or your body prep.
Add to that a lot of tan's are quite expensive, both the Vogue and the SoSu ones are cleverly priced to be at a more affordable range.
& unfortunately as much as I dislike Vogue, SoSu is doing herself no favours. I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the constant shoving in your face she does with her wealth, the Lamborghinis, etc. Especially at a time when most of her following are more than likely out of work. Last weeks saga was more the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say.
Well that's my two cents anyway.

Reactions: 6
I think the issue with the tan's is that, right now it's all a lot of girls really have to "feel good", putting on make up can seem unnecessary and not worth the effort given you may not actually be seeing any one. Where as with tan you can fit it into a pamper or your body prep.
Add to that a lot of tan's are quite expensive, both the Vogue and the SoSu ones are cleverly priced to be at a more affordable range.
& unfortunately as much as I dislike Vogue, SoSu is doing herself no favours. I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the constant shoving in your face she does with her wealth, the Lamborghinis, etc. Especially at a time when most of her following are more than likely out of work. Last weeks saga was more the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say.
Whatever happened to ‘Coco Brown ‘ F Tan ? Vouge used to advertise it , available in all good Primark stores 😉 really good & way cheaper than the current stuff shes flogging

Reactions: 1
This is what I tried to say last night 🙈😂😂😂

Whatever happened to ‘Coco Brown ‘ F Tan ? Vouge used to advertise it , available in all good Primark stores 😉 really good & way cheaper than the current stuff shes flogging
She had an affair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't used vogues tan. A couple of my friends have and they said its really lovely lol

Im a HeShi fan, I stick to that

What happened So Sue me? Did people email Stephs packed lunch?
She ruined her brand. She re released a collaboration with a famous Irish mua and removed evidence of said keilidhs name. Normally people wouldn’t care it’s just collab. But keilidhs basically built the pallete from scratch

What happened So Sue me? Did people email Stephs packed lunch?
Give it a rest, people haven’t answered the three times you’ve asked because they have NOT emailed. Not everyone viciously wants to take people down or ‘cancel’ them. Ok Vogue should not have travelled. It’s time to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Give it a rest, people haven’t answered the three times you’ve asked because they have NOT emailed. Not everyone viciously wants to take people down or ‘cancel’ them. Ok Vogue should not have travelled. It’s time to move on.
Alright calm down Vogue. Anyway everyone was here for it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why she seems to be able to take her children to a soft play? Seems a members club but I thought all indoor activities had to close in lockdown?!

Soft play definitely not open. In fact 2 of the big ones where I live have had to close down for good, one had been around almost 30 years. Sad times, younger kids are desperate for places like this.the only thing I can think is that she’s hired it out??

Soft play definitely not open. In fact 2 of the big ones where I live have had to close down for good, one had been around almost 30 years. Sad times, younger kids are desperate for places like this.the only thing I can think is that she’s hired it out??
I had a look through the businesses Instagram and they state the cafe and swimming pool are closed but that the soft play comes under child care so is allowed ??

• Wow
I had a look through the businesses Instagram and they state the cafe and swimming pool are closed but that the soft play comes under child care so is allowed ??
Yeah, people are rightly questioning them on being allowed to be open, seems they’ve found a loophole and are running with it in a very vague way that they refuse to explain properly. Also didn’t realise that was a private members club when she’s posted about it in the past, googled and the prices the Daily Mail quote for it are mind boggling!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but the vogue tan is amazing and it’s the only one I use now (sorry sorry sorry!) but it is good and cheaper than most

Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but the vogue tan is amazing and it’s the only one I use now (sorry sorry sorry!) but it is good and cheaper than most
Swapping over myself. Won’t be buying so sue me anymore. Is the face mist good. Did you go dark or extra?

I go extra dark in the foam- much better than the liquid. I haven’t bought the face one as I just normally use the body one on my face!

The latest lying bullshit from Vouge in yesterday's DM ....she's saying she didn't show off her amazingly fit and toned body straight after giving birth to Gigi out of sensitivity to other new mums (or Moms as she calls them!!)
A blatant lie...she was in showing her body off practically days after giving birth!!
Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 23
Did she not constantly show herself off right after giving birth? As far as I remember she did. Lies and more lies. Just like “working” in St Barts

Reactions: 16
She also refused to discuss the ‘working holiday’ in St Barts in the interview 🤔

Reactions: 17
She was showing off her body before during and after her pregnancies that’s what she does! I suspect she said that only for a headline 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
She is married to Spencer Mathews aka Mr wandering eye so she has to keep herself in top top shape to keep him from cheating

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.