Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue was a zlist celeb in Ireland until she met Bryan (note the “y”!) moved tomAustralia with him within weeks as he was a panelist on Australias X Factor. Married him quickly became “stepmother” to his 2 kids w Kerry Katona .. pushed for a few gigs on This Morning f/b some random dance show .. the newspapers one week were full of the new house they’d bought in Howth.. 2 weeks later she got some gig of her own & the newspapers were full of how they’d parted “amicably” & were still great friends. Basically dropped him like a hot potato once he’d served his purpose ... getting her name out there. Then she met “ Spenny” on the Jump.. he didn’t stand a chance ... millionaire background .. holidays in Barbados .. but hey conveniently gloss over he got sent home from I’m a Celeb for steroid abuse. All ok just about till I read that she said on her radio show that when she thought of her marriage to Bryan ( whose association made her name) she “felt a little bit sick in her mouth”. That just appalled me .. he did nothing to deserve that comment & has always remained silent. I’m glad to hear he’s happily engaged has a good relationship with his kids & is expecting another with his fiancée. Vogue makes me feel a bit sick in my mouth. Spenny will outlive his usefulness but with a wealthy background she’ll do ok !

Bryan McFadden (formerly of Westlife)

Reactions: 30
Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews are users. They use each other. They use their connections. They use their followers. Worst of all they use their kids. Money mad.

Reactions: 23
I emailed and complained to P&G about Vogues travelling (Vogue is a safety ambassador for P&G)

they replied, basically said thanks but re-iterated that “working” was allowed and sent me a link to updated restrictions.

I said maybe that link should be sent onto Vogue as she isn’t aware and I also mentioned it’s public disgust that she’s using “work” as the excuse and it’s all lies.

pretty annoyed at their response, very bad form.I hope she gets dropped. It’s not like anyone likes her anymore
So were they washing up / changing beds in his parents hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️ Really can’t think of any other reason as to why they would be able to class what she clearly stated was a holiday, as work !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I emailed and complained to P&G about Vogues travelling (Vogue is a safety ambassador for P&G)

they replied, basically said thanks but re-iterated that “working” was allowed and sent me a link to updated restrictions.

I said maybe that link should be sent onto Vogue as she isn’t aware and I also mentioned it’s public disgust that she’s using “work” as the excuse and it’s all lies.

pretty annoyed at their response, very bad form.I hope she gets dropped. It’s not like anyone likes her anymore
Channel 4 replied to my complaint and said they don’t comment on host’s personal lives. When I have the energy I will reply and say that would be a fair response in normal times, but we’re in a pandemic when thousands are dying each day so when a host’s personal life contributes to spreading a deadly virus, it should matter to them. Also, there was nothing ‘personal’ about that trip, she called the paps FFS.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s good to make a nuisance of yourself to them then they will have to take a stance. You may not think you are making a difference but you are. Each complaint adds up.

Reactions: 9
Channel 4 replied to my complaint and said they don’t comment on host’s personal lives. When I have the energy I will reply and say that would be a fair response in normal times, but we’re in a pandemic when thousands are dying each day so when a host’s personal life contributes to spreading a deadly virus, it should matter to them. Also, there was nothing ‘personal’ about that trip, she called the paps FFS.
Maybe you should tell them Barrymore’s available if they don’t care about who hosts their shows. I could go lower rent than that but don’t want to+make people feel ‘a little bit sick in the mouth’ which by coincidence is how Vogue makes me feel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You should compile screenshots of responses and send them to daily mail. It starts to become a story in it’s own right about prominent companies letting employees/contractors break the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Where do you find contact details for P&G?

Yeah I really feel for Bryan Mcfadden. Imagine being used in that way. That would honestly traumatise you for life. Horrible.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I really feel for Bryan Mcfadden. Imagine being used in that way. That would honestly traumatise you for life. Horrible.
Even if she really thought that, she should have kept it to herself! She’s got a role in the public eye and she also brought his kids up for a while - what must they think of her?

Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for Vogue cos there is something very disingenuous about her but I do remember that after they split up Brian revealed in an interview that she rode him the night she met him. IMO there was no need to tell the world that and it was a bit spiteful. Never liked him anyway after he got sucked off on his stags before marrying Kerry then leaving her for Delta. He’s gotten away with a lot. Smug prick. Anyways as you were tattlers 🤣 Went on a bit of a rant there so I did 🙄🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not sticking up for Vogue cos there is something very disingenuous about her but I do remember that after they split up Brian revealed in an interview that she rode him the night she met him. IMO there was no need to tell the world that and it was a bit spiteful. Never liked him anyway after he got sucked off on his stags before marrying Kerry then leaving her for Delta. He’s gotten away with a lot. Smug prick. Anyways as you were tattlers 🤣 Went on a bit of a rant there so I did 🙄🙈
Love your rant 😂 they’re all as bad as one another! I did feel sorry for Kerry when Bry left her for Delta.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But that just proves she told another lie. She said at some stage, somewhere that she thought Brian was a bit of a twit when she first met him and he had to persuade her to go out with him!
Also they did sleep together the night they first met . They both said that on an interview on the Irish Late Late show.....

Reactions: 6
I think Brian might have cheated on her or done something dodgy. I remember years ago I was working a late night and was flicking through Twitter I followed Vogue on it at the time but also followed the girl Aisleyne Horgan Wallace that was on Big Brother years ago. Anyway because I followed both their convo came up at the top of my timeline. Aisleyne messaged Vogue ‘Hi babe can you follow me back so I can DM you. It’s about Brian’. Anyway the next day the message was gone and a few months later Vogue and Brian were split up. Might have been nothing but I always thought it was strange! Although knowing how fame hungry Vogue is I’m sure she’d have loved to milk the story of the cheating husband in the press.

Reactions: 8
I always remember what an ass Spencer was on MIC, esp to girls. I know it’s not real life haha but I don’t think you can fake that amount of arrogance either.

All may be rosey in the garden now but I don’t think Vogue would enjoy crappy up my own arse Spencer when things go sour! He seems to be very flippant and stubborn

I probably sound so negative, but I don’t think men like him ever really change 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.