Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she meant to be? Could this be a positive sign of a brand taking her behaviour seriously? 🤞

Reactions: 7
Just noticed Spencer is asking for questions for their ‘seriously tit ‘ podcast 🤔 interestingly they want to help others 😂 ... help us understand why you a pair of arrogant 🤬 who seem to think lockdown doesn’t apply to you !
They’re the new Meghan and Harry! There was a gap in the UK market for a pair of arrogant, tone deaf ‘do as I say, not as I do’ types

Oh my god let's all ask them the same about why they decided to break lockdown!!
I would, only she blocked me

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she been on since she got back from her ‘totally breaking lockdown rules ‘ holiday to the Caribbean ?
Yes. Posts about the kids. Asking people for advice (aka puh-leease increase my engagement rate). Then the usual Vogue stuff 🙄🙄 yawn! Her instagram really is very boring. How does she have so many followers?

Was she meant to be? Could this be a positive sign of a brand taking her behaviour seriously? 🤞
Yeah she had it on her instagram a while ago she was one of the Women’s Health Weekenders ambassadors for the virtual event. A few people contacted Women's Health. Vogue is no longer taking part.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she appeared on Stephs Packed Lunch this week?
No and her absence is very obvious.
Steph is isolating because of coming in contact with someone CVD+ (although I don't think she has it herself) They've had loads of different guest hosts. Helen Skelton, Richard Madeley and Bill Bailey. No Vogue.
The regular cohosts like Russell Kane and Chris Kamara have all been on, but alas poor Vogue seems to be on the naughty step...

Reactions: 13
Is she usually a regular on the program? Maybe she’s been told to keep a low profile until the furore dies down.

Yes. Posts about the kids. Asking people for advice (aka puh-leease increase my engagement rate). Then the usual Vogue stuff 🙄🙄 yawn! Her instagram really is very boring. How does she have so many followers?
from what I’ve heard before she has so many bot followers which links to bought followers which a lot of influencers do. This would make sense as her engagements and interactions are so small outside of competitions she runs. There was also a piece about how spencer bought positive reviews so I’m sure it’s all linked. I would like to see her number of followers drop further.

Reactions: 9
She actually said that her new years resolution is not to care what people think of her !!!
The only people who ever say 'I don't care what people think of me' are people who really DO care what people think of them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she usually a regular on the program? Maybe she’s been told to keep a low profile until the furore dies down.
Yes, She's in the first level of 'co host'.
Now I'm WFH I have the telly on in the background and always put Steph on because Loose Women makes me want to punch the screen. (I just wanted to add that so you realise I'm not a mad fan who tunes in religiously!)
Steph has her 'first level' of co hosts, who normally sit at the other end of the kitchen work top. Then there's 2nd level, which are the ones that do the '1 o'clock news' then 3rd level who are the ones who sit in the '4 seats' to discuss things. Then there are the VERY ANNOYING members of the public who sit and shout their stupid opinions trying to be famous.
Level 1 is Vogue, Miquita Oliver, Chris Kamara and (bizarrely) Anton du Beke. There are others but you get my drift...
These are 'co hosts'
Then level 2 which is Russell Kane, Marcus Brigstocke, Alan Johnson
All the above are interchangeable with level 3 (also, bloke called John who won Bake Off and is fab)
Sorry for essay and my obviously scary take on it all! It just shows that in case of Steph not being there, Vogue would normally have been obvious choice to host, like Miquita Oliver and Anton du Beke did.

Vogue not even mentioned!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, She's in the first level of 'co host'.
Now I'm WFH I have the telly on in the background and always put Steph on because Loose Women makes me want to punch the screen. (I just wanted to add that so you realise I'm not a mad fan who tunes in religiously!)
Steph has her 'first level' of co hosts, who normally sit at the other end of the kitchen work top. Then there's 2nd level, which are the ones that do the '1 o'clock news' then 3rd level who are the ones who sit in the '4 seats' to discuss things. Then there are the VERY ANNOYING members of the public who sit and shout their stupid opinions trying to be famous.
Level 1 is Vogue, Miquita Oliver, Chris Kamara and (bizarrely) Anton du Beke. There are others but you get my drift...
These are 'co hosts'
Then level 2 which is Russell Kane, Marcus Brigstocke, Alan Johnson
All the above are interchangeable with level 3 (also, bloke called John who won Bake Off and is fab)
Sorry for essay and my obviously scary take on it all! It just shows that in case of Steph not being there, Vogue would normally have been obvious choice to host, like Miquita Oliver and Anton du Beke did.

Vogue not even mentioned!!
Let’s hope it stays that way , because if she returns to that show after her total disregard for tier 4 rules ,plus trying to justify what she did wasn’t wrong because she got the tickets for Christmas 🤦🏽‍♀️ it will make a mockery of any item they have that relates to the current situation the country is in ... also will show total disregard for our NHS and those going through hell day in day out trying to fight this pandemic .
just a shame they got back before the travel corridors closed !

Let’s hope it stays that way , because if she returns to that show after her total disregard for tier 4 rules ,plus trying to justify what she did wasn’t wrong because she got the tickets for Christmas 🤦🏽‍♀️ it will make a mockery of any item they have that relates to the current situation the country is in ... also will show total disregard for our NHS and those going through hell day in day out trying to fight this pandemic .
just a shame they got back before the travel corridors closed !
Although I can't stand her, I did secretly want her back. Lots of Covid discussions. Things like, 'when will I get my vaccine' and 'are the police too heavy handed with fines' etc
I was praying for 'Instagrammers who go on holiday during lockdown'
I would've paid good hard cash to watch her squirm out of that one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find her deeply annoying....yet still have her on my Instagram feed!
No idea why?

Reactions: 5
No and her absence is very obvious.
Steph is isolating because of coming in contact with someone CVD+ (although I don't think she has it herself) They've had loads of different guest hosts. Helen Skelton, Richard Madeley and Bill Bailey. No Vogue.
The regular cohosts like Russell Kane and Chris Kamara have all been on, but alas poor Vogue seems to be on the naughty step...
I’m pleased to hear this!!
(About Vogue - not Steph!!)

Reactions: 1
I find her deeply annoying....yet still have her on my Instagram feed!
No idea why?
Same!!! She wears a lot of Olivia Rubin stuff and I think that’s how I came across her, but I cba with her now😤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I emailed and complained to P&G about Vogues travelling (Vogue is a safety ambassador for P&G)

they replied, basically said thanks but re-iterated that “working” was allowed and sent me a link to updated restrictions.

I said maybe that link should be sent onto Vogue as she isn’t aware and I also mentioned it’s public disgust that she’s using “work” as the excuse and it’s all lies.

pretty annoyed at their response, very bad form.I hope she gets dropped. It’s not like anyone likes her anymore

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I emailed and complained to P&G about Vogues travelling (Vogue is a safety ambassador for P&G)

they replied, basically said thanks but re-iterated that “working” was allowed and sent me a link to updated restrictions.

I said maybe that link should be sent onto Vogue as she isn’t aware and I also mentioned it’s public disgust that she’s using “work” as the excuse and it’s all lies.

pretty annoyed at their response, very bad form.I hope she gets dropped. It’s not like anyone likes her anymore
So annoying! But I bet if a member of their actual staff had done similar over Christmas they wouldn’t have the same attitude.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.