Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel 4's stance is that they don't comment on the personal lives of those who appear on Channel 4

I’ve wrote a really long annoyed DM to packed lunch. I have more followers than them so hopefully they pick up on it but probably bleeping not 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just so fed up the hypocritical elite. We’re all stuck in house arrest essentially. I’m personally dealing with a dog that’s got terminal cancer and two young children with a husband who’s working all hours to make up for the loss of earnings when he lost his job at the start of lockdown. I haven’t been able to see my grandma in Portugal since last March (and her husband died last year as well!). All the while the likes of Vogue Williams etc seem to swan around like Corona is just a nice cold beer you drink on a hot day!! Sorry to rant but I am just totally fed up of the hypocrisy now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 7
This is getting ridiculous, she’s laughing at nornal people with this articles

She may well have an expensive engagement ring (she is collecting engagement / wedding rings?) but she wears rings on every finger and looks like a right chav!
As my old granny used to say. She's all fur coat and nae knickers. She's so cheap and nasty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker... I messaged Women's Health on Insta yesterday as they had put up a Story promoting Vogue as one of the celebrity ambassadors collaborating with them on their virtual fitness event 'Weekenders'. They said 'As a brand we don't comment on a personal decision. We respect Vogue as a fitness advocate. We understand the importance of physical and mental wellbeing during these times.' Infuriating..
Fed up of her creating fake news stories to distract from what she's done and even more frustrated by brands refusing to take any responsibility for who they work with

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And Spencer certainly looks down on her!
Slagging her off about the way she pronounces some words...trying to say she is pronounces them incorrectly when in actual fast she is just saying them in a Irish accent which is perfectly acceptable.
He agreed with her when she said her name is tacky in their podcast and quickly moved on from it saying "but its your name...own it",

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah well if personal life doesn't matter, maybe Rose West might like a job 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm taking note of all these company's and boycotting them. Its not acceptable. Also I noticed her follower numbers are going down but she still thinks the world bows to her vapid presence

Reactions: 14
Has been been blasted on todays new fitness post because she's limited posts on that too.
Well she must have deleted them. All I can see are comments praising and thanking and adoring her like a bunch of fools!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She actually said that her new years resolution is not to care what people think of her !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But she did something illegal.....

really channel 4?
They might have to change that stance.
When an MP doesn’t declare their rental earnings to the hmrc - it’s a huge thing. It’s not separate from their professional life.

it’s a moral conflict as well as a semi professional one.

Reactions: 8
It’s an absolute cop out by her brands and Channel 4 but no serprise. Until their products profits are affected they dont care. Look at how Angus Drayton was treated by HIGNFY. Did the sex and drugs thing countless tv people do. Slap on the wrist and carry on. The moment the show suffered because of it it was bye.

The only thing that gets through is if people unfollow Vogue Williams (and Spencer). Contact the various brands they are linked to:
Proctor and Gamble
Fairy
Channel 4
Steph's Packed Lunch
Ventura Design
Women’s Health UK

That's off the top of my head. Feel free to add more and contact details. The easier it is to complain, the more it will be heard.

If you want to complain to the Police you need their full postcode to report online (I don't have that). Or you could phone Battersea Police directly, they may know who they are 👮👮‍♂️🤷‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

The doubling down and censorship is what bothers me.

Reactions: 5
I’ve emailed the following multiple times

Fairy
Channel 4
Steph's Packed Lunch
Ventura Design
Women’s Health UK.
Still waiting response except for Stephs packed lunch who gave me an email address to make a complaint.
Please do the same everyone

Reactions: 8
Me too- I got the same women’s health response and spotlight oral care replied but the rest of them haven’t bothered replying. Obviously they don’t care as long as they sell their rubbish. I’m boycotting anything she promotes

The only thing that gets through is if people unfollow Vogue Williams (and Spencer). Contact the various brands they are linked to:
Proctor and Gamble
Fairy
Channel 4
Steph's Packed Lunch
Ventura Design
Women’s Health UK

That's off the top of my head. Feel free to add more and contact details. The easier it is to complain, the more it will be heard.

If you want to complain to the Police you need their full postcode to report online (I don't have that). Or you could phone Battersea Police directly, they may know who they are 👮👮‍♂️🤷‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

The doubling down and censorship is what bothers me.
Ive contacted these: Proctor and Gamble for Fairy
Channel 4 for Steph's Packed Lunch
Heart FM
We really need an investigative journalist to write a piece on rule breaking and how brands have no corporate social responsibility. Any connections?
Or lobby MPs on it?
How about change.org to get it raised in parliament. Anyone done that before?

i agree, its the blatant rulebreaking and then censorship that infuriates me

Ive contacted these: Proctor and Gamble for Fairy
Channel 4 for Steph's Packed Lunch
Heart FM
We really need an investigative journalist to write a piece on rule breaking and how brands have no corporate social responsibility. Any connections?
Or lobby MPs on it?
How about change.org to get it raised in parliament. Anyone done that before?

i agree, its the blatant rulebreaking and then censorship that infuriates me
Ie to get Vogue & Spencer’s rulebreaking and lack of sanction raised

Heart FM said the following:
I can assure you that we value all listener insights and with that in mind, I have shared your comments with the management team at Heart

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.