Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the similar kind of story she put out about Brian - she didn’t like him, didn’t really know who he was, wasn’t into west life when she met them etc etc it’s obviously to direct attention from the fact that she gets with people for what she can get from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Have many emailed Stephs packed lunch?
I complained via channel 4, there’s a drop down box where u choose which programme it relates to. On her Twitter profile, all the tweets are related to Steph’s Packed Lunch.

I’m so disappointed in her behaviour - I was a genuine fan, commented yesterday after her pathetic excuse for breaking rules and she blocked me (and anyone else who had an opinion). So I genuinely want her sponsors to know how poor an ambassador she is

I complained via channel 4, there’s a drop down box where u choose which programme it relates to. On her Twitter profile, all the tweets are related to Steph’s Packed Lunch.

I’m so disappointed in her behaviour - I was a genuine fan, commented yesterday after her pathetic excuse for breaking rules and she blocked me (and anyone else who had an opinion). So I genuinely want her sponsors to know how poor an ambassador she is

• Heart
Reactions: 13

So Heart replied and said they will share the complaint with the management team. To be honest, I don’t think Heart would sack her but she might get a warning. Not sure about Channel 4,she only hosts occasionally but I think they might expect higher standards of behaviour from their presenters. But maybe not!

Reactions: 17
And the usual rubbishy podcast....it's very try hard .
I couldn't stomach finishing it due to the sane old Spencer insulting the way Vogue pronounces some words...yawn.
Thinly disguised anti Irish sentiments from Spencer?

So Heart replied and said they will share the complaint with the management team. To be honest, I don’t think Heart would sack her but she might get a warning. Not sure about Channel 4,she only hosts occasionally but I think they might expect higher standards of behaviour from their presenters. But maybe not!
I’m watching Stephs Packed lunch today, they’re covering the school meals fiasco and body positivity which are very topical. As is influencers going on holiday it’s been in the papers so how about they cover that?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'd love to watch a reality show where the likes of Vogue and others who flouted the restrictions are forced to spend a week working on a COVID ward. Obviously not something that could ever happen for infection control reasons, but God if they had the slightest idea what healthcare workers face every day it'd just wipe away the smugness in an instant. So disappointed in her!

Reactions: 23
I’m watching Stephs Packed lunch today, they’re covering the school meals fiasco and body positivity which are very topical. As is influencers going on holiday it’s been in the papers so how about they cover that?!
Great suggestion! 😆

Reactions: 5
I saw an article today from someone in the police saying there’s simply no excuse given the tiers and announcements have been very clear..

Reactions: 17
Her mum was responding/defending some of the Negative comments in her last grid post. Says it all really 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My God, I loathe this woman! she was only on my radar because of that terrible advert with her going on about “ Teodore “ and I had no clue who she was apart from some smug know it all woman with a weird looking face. i know this is horrible but she is so weird looking, and married to that tart Spencer 😏 vile bint!

• Haha
I cannot stand the way they say GiGi. Yes that’s her name and how they want it pronounced but coming from those too it just irritates the life out of me as they sound so pretentious

Reactions: 20
I cannot stand the way they say GiGi. Yes that’s her name and how they want it pronounced but coming from those too it just irritates the life out of me as they sound so pretentious
It’s a cute nickname type name but not as an actual proper name. Presumably they got the idea for the name from GiGi Hadid but it’s only her nickname, her name is Jelena

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t irritate me as much if it was pronounced JeeJee, it’s the jgeejgee..I don’t know I can’t type how they say it 😂
Like I would say it with a hard G.
I don’t mind the name/nickname, I just can’t bare how they say it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.