Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone contacted her personal trainer to ask why will he still work with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed. I really liked her but I just cannot support her after this. We have all suffered. Had big holidays/events cancelled. Can't be with the ones we love.

No one needed a 2nd holiday to st barts. Not even you Vogue

Reactions: 18
I unfollowed. I really liked her but I just cannot support her after this. We have all suffered. Had big holidays/events cancelled. Can't be with the ones we love.

No one needed a 2nd holiday to st barts. Not even you Vogue
Especially not her ! Hardly like she has been working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week to help the fight against Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You have to laugh, Vogue can't go to Ireland to see her family, but she can go to St Barts to see spennys?! She really must think we are all stupid. 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You have to laugh, Vogue can't go to Ireland to see her family, but she can go to St Barts to see spennys?! She really must think we are all stupid. 😆😆😆
Yes...who would go to Ireland when they can go and stay in a 5 star hotel in St Barths?
Thought she was homesick eh?

Reactions: 3
Its quite sad that they couldn't bear to stay in London in their lovely apt for just a few weeks over Christmas... makes you wonder

Reactions: 11
Its quite sad that they couldn't bear to stay in London in their lovely apt for just a few weeks over Christmas... makes you wonder
Stuck looking at Spencer and having to deal with her own kids. Sounds too much like work. St Barths for the extra help and distract. Now her and Spencer have something to talk about. They really r clueless. She constantly bangs on and on about how great sleep training is BUT the person she uses must be sh1te as she has been moaning about sitting outside the awake kid's room. Go into your child you selfish bint. If I ignored a patient crying at night for comfort I'd be in serious trouble, why is neglecting her child okay. It shows how selfish she is and self-absorbed. The poor kids. Plasters their faces beside any products for money and jobs. I thought child labour was illegal. She treats her kids like performing chimps on instagram. Now she's teaching them the value of lies and will claim she is getting bullied.

Reactions: 13
A family member of mine was admitted to hospital before Christmas - they had a stroke. A week ago we heard there had been an outbreak of Covid in the hospital. He is 92 and tested positive. We got a call last night to let us know that he was showing signs of end of life. We cannot visit him, and (god forbid) if he dies, he will be placed in two body bags, with a closed casket funeral that there will only be 6 people (priest included) allowed in attendance. No goodbyes, no proper send off, no celebration of the wonderful life he has had and led. He will die alone, terrified.

No Vogue and everyone else who has violated restrictions so flagrantly, a poxy "clarifying" statement doesn't cut it. She has endangered the people in St. Barth's with the UK super version of the virus, and her in laws. She has flown with two small kids in the middle of a global pandemic and is promoting the safety click on washing liquid? Spencer is equal in all of this, but this is Vogue's thread.

Vogue you are a disgusting and entitled disgrace - you are an "influencer" you get paid for advertising, and you have advertised your own entitled interpretation of the rules.

Unfollowing, and boycotting any and all brands linked.

FYI Kieran Walsh is linked to Lisa Jordan, JustJordan's brand also. And is Irish - not sure if he is resident in Ireland or UK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Kieran is resident in cork Ireland. He’s “close” with spencer these days so third wheeling on their holidays!!! 🤣 he’s the organiser of the white labelling of the tan

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.