Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Mail has photos of her walking around London. Do you not have to restrict your movements or quarantine after travelling?
Seen those pictures....my god she looks smug!.

She only goes to work in Central London for the pap walk, her actual job of hosting a radio show could be done from home :rolleyes: (something that has actually been pointed out a few times in her previous DM articles)

What are you writing when you complain to her sponsors/work? I want to complain but I don't know what to write.

Reactions: 29
This is my forst ever post, i set up an account especially 😂

Disgusted with Vogue. I have been a long term fan but when I made a comment today, she has blocked me! I’ve complained to Procter & Gamble, also Channel 4 for ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’. Who else?
Check out my post on screen 6, I’ve got screenshots of the companies I’ve messaged!

Daily mail comments section today 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow so the self absorbed idiot now goes on a blocking spree. Because people have called her out on her irresponsible attitudes? For not doing what the government has asked of you? For stating the facts? Oh and no doubt this will all come out as ‘trolling’ and how her mental health will suffer when all she really had to do was apologise for her ridiculous actions, hold her hands up and admit she did wrong. Why is it that people are somehow not able to do that anymore? That they can’t accept they have done wrong and own that instead of passing it off as abusing or bullying. Good luck Vogue I hope you really lose any lucrative deal you’ve been handed.

Reactions: 22
She comes across as so unashamedly dim on the podcast, doesn’t know the definition of basic words and didn’t even know who Melinda Gates was. She suggests items to do on the show like ‘Unpopular Opinions’ but fails to come up with anything intelligent herself, always relying on Spencer. I find Spencer quite funny and witty but get strange vibes off him. He’s admitted in the past that he lacks empathy but I never hear him speak about anyone that warmly or affectionately, his kids included.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A brief lesson in how NOT to do the "apology PR spiel"

🤦‍♀️
Idiot. I had a holiday booked in 2019 for 2020 and it still needed cancelling. What a moron.

Of sky news staff Kay burley and Rita Ora have been suspended temporarily then it’s time brands drop vogue

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well yeah that's what I said before I doubt there will be many consequences for her.

It's gas that she has come out and claimed its for work. Hilarious. Even if it was for work, which it wasn't as we all know, nothing about her job is essential. Her work is vapid. It's still unethical to travel for a pointless job. Just stay home. Horrible selfish person. She should have just be grateful for her whole family to be healthy during this pandemic and spent a nice Xmas together in their no doubt lovely home.
I agree, it’s so laughable how these ‘celebrities’ consider their jobs essential!!! Taking photographs for a ‘campaign’ that you could take here is not essential.
I can’t believe she has the cheek to say she was away for work when anyone who follows her knows her and Spencer go to St Barts alllll the time for holidays. She is a joke and fancy lying to people like she wouldn’t be figured out. Also so many people have had holidays cancelled that have been booked - get over it Vogue, we are in the middle of a pandemic in case you haven’t realised 🙄. You aren’t special or different!
I’m a Delta Goodrem fan (if anyone remembers her) and i was never sure on Vogue when she slagged Delta off for some of her lyrics, who is she to say anything when Delta has more talent in one finger than Vogue, and is a genuinely nice person too!

Reactions: 11
I agree, it’s so laughable now these ‘celebrities’ consider their jobs essential!!! Taking photographs for a ‘campaign’ that you could take here is not essential.
I can’t believe she has the cheek to say she was away for work when anyone who follows her knows her and Spencer go to St Barts alllll the time for holidays. She is a joke and fancy lying to people like she wouldn’t be figured out.
I’m a Delta Goodrem fan (if anyone remembers her) and i was never sure on Vogue when she slagged Delta off for some of her lyrics, who is she to say anything when Delta has more talent in one finger than Vogue, and is a genuinely nice person too!
She is not very bright, is she?

Reactions: 6
I agree, it’s so laughable now these ‘celebrities’ consider their jobs essential!!! Taking photographs for a ‘campaign’ that you could take here is not essential.
I can’t believe she has the cheek to say she was away for work when anyone who follows her knows her and Spencer go to St Barts alllll the time for holidays. She is a joke and fancy lying to people like she wouldn’t be figured out.
Vogue slagged off Delta? ... she obviously was v threatened by classy and talented Delta! Although we must not forget that Vogue's idol is Kim Kardashian

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Vogue slagged off Delta? ... she obviously was v threatened by classy and talented Delta! Although we must not forget that Vogue's idol is Kim Kardashian
Yeah delta had just realised an album and some the songs could have been about her and Brian but delta doesn’t divulge. Any way vogue tweeted some really snide comments about Delta while she was living in Australia. It’s like don’t you get it vogue, delta is an Australian national treasure and you are some trashy reality ‘star’!!!

She is not very bright, is she?
She really isn’t !

Reactions: 9
She's a vapid liar, she wanted to a holiday but as usual the egos of these slebs get bigger and bigger and think they are untouchable. Dunno why she thinks she is such a billy big bollocks, she has less than 1 million followers, big f*cking wow Vogue. Also with all these 'work campaigns' we have been in lockdown for almost a year, no one is bothering with fake tan and the like. Why would you bother putting fake tan on etc each day when you can't get dressed up and do anything. I really hope this will be the downfall of all these fake insta hoes. Ive unfollowed every single one like her, Malin Andersson, Emily Shak and the list goes on. Will also be making sure I buy nothing from anyone associated with any sh*te that they punt which also seems to be the general feeling of everyone else

Reactions: 21
Kids clothes anyway lol I much rather have my own style than follow them dicks

Reactions: 3
Shameless with the podcast question box now. I’ve asked is she going to acknowledge she lied in her previous post about not breaking rules

Reactions: 9
She comes across as so unashamedly dim on the podcast, doesn’t know the definition of basic words and didn’t even know who Melinda Gates was. She suggests items to do on the show like ‘Unpopular Opinions’ but fails to come up with anything intelligent herself, always relying on Spencer. I find Spencer quite funny and witty but get strange vibes off him. He’s admitted in the past that he lacks empathy but I never hear him speak about anyone that warmly or affectionately, his kids included.
Over confident and under talented.
She really is a twit on that podcast...throwing out random stupid comments...never thinks before she speaks. It's cringe making.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.