Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne throwed shade at her on the podcast too.. said she would sell hand grenades to children
Hardly shade, they’re friends, it’s a joke.

Brillo Pads aren’t beneath her I’ll give her that! 😂
In fairness, I’d say she’s a bigger earner than Spencer, even if he’s the one with the family money, doesn’t necessarily mean he has access to much of it at the moment
Think you might be wide of the mark there.
I’d say she earns healthy cash alright and probably far more liquid but he has some serious investments. Not that he hasn’t benefitted enormously from his privileged upbringing but it seems he has made his own money albeit from a perspective where he wouldn’t have had to scrape for seed capital.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Th

I’d say she earns healthy cash alright and probably far more liquid but he has some serious investments. Not that he hasn’t benefitted enormously from his privileged upbringing but it seems he has made his own money albeit from a perspective where he wouldn’t have had to scrape for seed capital.
He did have to get seed money .. he even said it .. .. his income is more stable then hers.. 10 years from now who knows what influencers will be doing.

De

Def felt like shade

Oh ff
Oh ffs you woke individuals .. friendly shade .. whatever what you want to dress it up it was a dig at vogue..

Jesus would you all calm down.. friendly shade then .. it was a dig at vogue to the fact she sells anything she can get her hands on
I agree, defo friendly and if it was an issue, Joanne wouldnt slag/it woukdnt be in the pod.

Vogue knows its cringe advertising brillo, but shes loves the cash. Id be all over it too to be fair 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh ff
Oh ffs you woke individuals .. friendly shade .. whatever what you want to dress it up it was a dig at vogue..

Jesus would you all calm down.. friendly shade then .. it was a dig at vogue to the fact she sells anything she can get her hands on
Don’t worry about me, I’m perfectly calm hun, I think you’re the one who needs to calm down - if you don’t like being corrected maybe don’t use phrases you don’t fully understand?

Reactions: 2
Shade or no aside, Vogue always seem that she never switches off. No doubt she has help with the kids, but even still - always working out, nearly always full face of make-up & well turned out, seems to do most of the organising for the podcasts & she’s also always shilling stuff!! While I hate rampant consumerism & fast fashion I do admire her work ethic!

Reactions: 12
It's funny how it doesn't annoy me at all that Vogue is always selling shite, while it riles me up to no end with Laura Whitmore ... and I think the difference is that Vogue doesn't take herself too seriously and laughs it off, recognizing it for what it is. Whereas Laura cant take the slagging and gets defensive over her hypocritic sell-out ads, always viciously attacking back and deleting comments. There's something so charismatic and likeable about Vogue, makes all the difference to me personally

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's funny how it doesn't annoy me at all that Vogue is always selling shite, while it riles me up to no end with Laura Whitmore ... and I think the difference is that Vogue doesn't take herself too seriously and laughs it off, recognizing it for what it is. Whereas Laura cant take the slagging and gets defensive over her hypocritic sell-out ads, always viciously attacking back and deleting comments. There's something so charismatic and likeable about Vogue, makes all the difference to me personally
Laura Whitmore trying to sell Primark as sustainable and getting shirty with people who question her on it really shows her up for how snippy she really is. Can’t abide her at all. Vogue has people around her like Joanne and Spencer who constantly take the mick out of her and she takes it in good jest which makes her more likeable. I think the fact she’s so cheap at times and seems to love a bargain makes me more tolerant of her ads. Although it must get pretty dull not dressing yourself or your kids in the same outfit twice when you’re gifted so much

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.