Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Lord vogue is being slated on the daily mail and some very unsavoury comments about her children. This is exactly why she shouldn’t put them all over social media- I wish she’d be more careful. Tonnes of celebs have high media presence without selling their childrens souls. I think she reaps what she sows. She won’t like what she reads for sure! It’s like self sabotage.

Reactions: 2
Good Lord vogue is being slated on the daily mail and some very unsavoury comments about her children. This is exactly why she shouldn’t put them all over social media- I wish she’d be more careful. Tonnes of celebs have high media presence without selling their childrens souls. I think she reaps what she sows. She won’t like what she reads for sure! It’s like self sabotage.
The people who write nasty comments about children on these articles are beyond pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you’re a parent why would you even open your children up to this type of thing? Hope the free swimming lessons and clothes are worth it Vogue 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Daily Mail commenters are the most insane troglodyte bunch of cunts there are on the internet outside the 4chan etc sphere.

I know, the irony of me saying this on an anon account on Tattle, and it’ll never happen, but it would be HILARIOUS if the worst ones were exposed to people they knew. Imagine finding out your ma or da was one of those 😭 😂

I can’t think of many celebs that don’t show their kids faces. I do think she shares them too much, but the DM make articles out of EVERYTHING and the only way you could possibly stop this is by never ever ever posting a photo of your child, which very few do.

The comments about her body and the transphobic tit are fucked up too. Whatever about her character, you can tell these people are miserable inside with some of their remarks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In fairness to Vogue she seems to get the piss ripped out of her consistently and seems to be able to take it. The Irish Independent are constantly running non story stories on her and some of the comments of Facebook 🙄I think people just need to give their head a wobble sometimes

Daily mail commentators are the worst of the worst. Tattlers are angels in comparison

Reactions: 8
I listened to that Annie Mac podcast and noticed how she said “a male comedian” encouraged her to get into stand up but doesn’t mention PJ by name.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I need Vogue to stop shrieking when she's saying certain things, it's PAINFUL on the ears. I'm a few seconds in and she's like a banshee talking about Matt Hancock.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I listened to that Annie Mac podcast and noticed how she said “a male comedian” encouraged her to get into stand up but doesn’t mention PJ by name.
I've listened to a few podcasts she has been on and on each of them she just refers to him as a male comedian....there's definitely history there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I need Vogue to stop shrieking when she's saying certain things, it's PAINFUL on the ears. I'm a few seconds in and she's like a banshee talking about Matt Hancock.
The sound is horrific on the pod. Vogue is roaring and then I can barely hear Joanne.

Reactions: 10
I did enjoy the story about emailing the children's charity about the vibrator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i had no clue who Vogue williams was until i saw the fairy non bio advert

in my head she is just the irish woman from an advert who pretentiously named her son Theodore

• Haha
Does anyone know how their friendship started? I know they knew each other years ago but weren’t friends. Must be a recent enough friendship if Joanne wasn’t even at Vogue’s wedding (both of them)
They were " friends of friends" in their teens, but not close. Lived in different towns. By no means close. They developed their friendship and reconnected beggining much later when they both appeared on Fade St. And later again in Republic of Telly.
Vogue is 100% coat tailing of Joanne's actual talent. Its actually sad for people who know Joanne.
Where as before Vogues "talent" was snagging washed up cokehead celebs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They were " friends of friends" in their teens, but not close. Lived in different towns. By no means close. They developed their friendship and reconnected beggining much later when they both appeared on Fade St. And later again in Republic of Telly.
Vogue is 100% coat tailing of Joanne's actual talent. Its actually sad for people who know Joanne.
Where as before Vogues "talent" was snagging washed up cokehead celebs.
Was Joanne on Fade St?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.