Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That morning after pill story was mad.
Sometimes they make you take it before you leave the pharmacy.... what if they made that woman take it 😅😅😅😅😅
Really?!! I can honestly say I’ve never had this experience ever! Just asked a few questions, handed it and then on my way

wizardora

are they in the Isle of Man, or Dublin? I thought the Gaitey was Dublin but she’s just tagged IoM. I’ve just given myself a bit of a geography lesson!

Finally joined long time lurker🙈🙈🙈

What's the gossip on Joanne's past boyfriend she mentioned before he was a comedian and was the one who told her she would be great at it .. she said it another podcast where she was guest ..think it was with the mum on Youth Offenders TV program. She has a pod and had Joanne as a guest .. wrecking my brain to see who the comedian bf is ????
Pj Gallagher

Helz67

Just started listening to vogue and her husbands pod as I'm upto date with MTGM. I know it is noones business but does anyone know why he doesn't drink anymore? Don't get me wrong ,I think its great and never question anyone for it, only asking as there are so many comments made around it. She constantly makes comments about when he was on the drink and how he would act , he also agrees in a negative way and that he would drink everyday. But then real quickly adds that he definitely didn't have a problem? But yet drank everyday? She also mentioned at one point back then she left him and then he got his act together. Just confuses me 🤷‍♀️

bpm123

Possibly get slated for this but there is a big difference between a medical doctor and a doctor of dentistry..
100%! I still don’t think the places she goes would do threads but also haven’t checked. To me it doesn’t look like she’s had them, why would you when you have the money for a permanent and more subtle ponytail facelift or something, not that I think she’s done that, to me it just looks like Botox and filler
---
Who does she go to?
Dr. Euan, pretty sure he’s a medical doctor and not dentist