Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at Joanne's last show in Bord Gais and had direct eyeline into the box with her mum Alan and a very pretty brunette who i presumed was Joanne's mate. I know they've probably seen her show 20 times but her mum was so cute glued to Joanne and loving the crowds reaction, Alan was whispering to the the brunette throughout the show. There was always something off about him
He was there when I was at a Vicar Street show. We were sat on the balcony and he was stood behind us with some bloke. He talked throughout the WHOLE show. How bleeping rude to paying customers.
If you aren't gonna watch the show then duck off and chat elsewhere.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
catching up on Fridays ep. She was Deffs talking about Alan. What a prick! Freeloaded off her and probs cheated when she was away working. The snake!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I've been catching up on MTGM podcasts for Feb, March over the last day or so. I'm not sure if it's because I'm listening to older ones but there's only 1 ad at the beginning and that's it. I'm not complaining! But the pod used to be almost more adverts than pod chat and that's why I'd stopped listening. The pod is more enjoyable now that I'm not having to stop what I'm doing to fast forward through ads and it flows better.

Reactions: 2
I've been catching up on MTGM podcasts for Feb, March over the last day or so. I'm not sure if it's because I'm listening to older ones but there's only 1 ad at the beginning and that's it. I'm not complaining! But the pod used to be almost more adverts than pod chat and that's why I'd stopped listening. The pod is more enjoyable now that I'm not having to stop what I'm doing to fast forward through ads and it flows better.
I've listended to the last 2 wks & I'm DELIGHTED the volume of ads have dropped, there were 5 in a Fri ep & 3 in the shorter one ffs I spent my time fast forwarding. I already pay for Spotify to avoid ads.

Reactions: 5
Had to laugh that this weeks pod was sponsored by aer lingus, and last week they were raving about Ryanair not a mention of aer lingus

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Vogue giving out about the rescue dog peeing everywhere and not trained yet, when he should be…. Has she thought that maybe the fact she’s constantly away could be a factor in his behaviour. Still shocked the rescue allowed them to adopt given most places here won’t give you a dog if you’re in work one day a week 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what they injected this weeks pod with but I lovedddddd it, laughed out loud so many times it felt so much more natural than others of late? Joanne saying she has never seen Spencer interact with their children was such a small part but made me cry laugh for some reason (also J openly saying Jedward photoshopped the photo with her 😭 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what they injected this weeks pod with but I lovedddddd it, laughed out loud so many times it felt so much more natural than others of late? Joanne saying she has never seen Spencer interact with their children was such a small part but made me cry laugh for some reason (also J openly saying Jedward photoshopped the photo with her 😭 😂)
Joanne telling Joe he’s wearing hot pants and that she’d bring him back cowboy boots 😆😆 FOR ONCE Vogue wasn’t interrupting which is why it was funny

Reactions: 6
It was a very funny pod I have to say, really enjoyed it.

I laughed out loud when Joanne said .... post the cat to my house ... no yer man will steal it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend and I were only discussing this earlier & we’ve come to the conclusion that it’s Joanne not lettting Vogue talk over her. So many times Vogue attempts to cut Joanne off but J just ignores her. So rather than hearing v shite on about the same crap, J is getting herself across & she’s gas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My friend and I were only discussing this earlier & we’ve come to the conclusion that it’s Joanne not lettting Vogue talk over her. So many times Vogue attempts to cut Joanne off but J just ignores her. So rather than hearing v shite on about the same crap, J is getting herself across & she’s gas.
Tbh I found the same with the live shows. Prosecco express was so funny I was in tears. But mtgm, funny, but too much Vogue wanting to talk about Vogue - I love them both but there’s a reason Joanne is a comedian.

Reactions: 7