Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I am an expertise in my niche."

Does she mean an expert??? Jesus Christ, my copywriter brain is melting while reading that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚ my eyes have been well and truly opened, thanks guys!! Lockdown got to me and I started a blog and was considering paying for her course - feel like a tit now! Think Iโ€™ll just learn myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Why would people even pay for this? She is not a 'big blogger' and she doesnt follow any of her own 'advice' and seems really sloppy!

Reactions: 2
I think youโ€™d have to be really insecure to pay for this stuff. Itโ€™s not exactly novel advice and reads like a pyramid scheme.

Plus sheโ€™s not an aspiration, nothing ever seems polished or well thought out even. Just rushed around naps and playing Animal Crossing.

I think youโ€™d have to be really insecure to pay for this stuff. Itโ€™s not exactly novel advice and reads like a pyramid scheme.

Plus sheโ€™s not an aspiration, nothing ever seems polished or well thought out even. Just rushed around naps and playing Animal Crossing.
sheโ€™s just taking advantage of people that donโ€™t know any better, itโ€™s disgusting

When she pinned a house she dreamed of she just had to wait for husbandโ€™s family to gift them the deposit. Do me a favour luv. :rolleyes:

232CFBE1-8253-4434-9ADB-73E36B3E1C9B.jpeg

I hate the โ€œaestheticโ€ of her stupid pyramid scheme so much. wtf is this???

• Haha
Sheโ€™s had another baking disaster today. Is she able to do anything without making a mess of it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh wow, I remember reading her blog years ago and cant believe how much shes changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.