Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so gross! She looks like she never washes and she’s been eating left over roast potatoes in bed this morning.
She is grim isn’t she. I don’t get her appeal at all. She looks and behaves so unhealthily and seems to take pride in it? Her husband just enables it too, not good. I’m all for self love and acceptance but there’s that and then there’s just being a gross slob.

Reactions: 2
So glad I don't see her content anymore. All the smaller lifestyle blogs I used to follow on Twitter idolized her and I never understood why (probably just trying to mooch to get a bit of fame haha)

Reactions: 3
She’s a big fan of Hannah Gale and always kissing her ass so I bet she tries to be like her by coming across like a “relatable” lazy slob who never washes and likes to show her spots and junk food diet to her followers every day.
I have no idea why Hannah is popular and I think Vix is making a fool out of herself by trying to copy her so much. Her follower count never rises much either so people clearly aren’t finding her as relatable as she likes to think!

I had to mute her ages ago on Twitter, she irritated me too much. She had a hashtag something like 'vixswipes' where she shared one-liners about men on Tinder. She thinks she's so funny and witty when she's really not.

Oh and does anyone remember when she talked on her blog about how much she enjoyed eating men's asses? LMAO I'm not judging anyones sexual desires and have no issue talking/reading about sex things privately, but my God, imagine writing that on your own blog with your full name where friends and family would see, where potential employers could see. Her sex posts are so cringe, she thinks she's this hilarious, pioneering writer. I almost think she thought that Cosmopolitan would see it and want to give her a job.
Wtaf!! No she didn’t 😱 did she!? Link me up!!!

I still find it so weird how many bloggers fling themselves at her. She’s got an awful reputation for bullying other bloggers and is apparently a proper cow to PR people too! I work in outreach and wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole after what I’ve heard

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I still find it so weird how many bloggers fling themselves at her. She’s got an awful reputation for bullying other bloggers and is apparently a proper cow to PR people too! I work in outreach and wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole after what I’ve heard
I just don’t understand why so many bloggers love her stuff. I need someone to explain!

I had a nose on her insta and her Tik Toks made me cringe. She’s like an embarrassing Auntie trying to be cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a nose on her insta and her Tik Toks made me cringe. She’s like an embarrassing Auntie trying to be cool.
Oh man. Doesn't it hurt her "street cred" to be on tiktok? She always tries to be so cool so jumping on the bandwagon of an app geared towards tweens is.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm so glad there is a thread on her! I've just stumbled upon her, I work in marketing and a client mentioned her to me.

She has essentially paid for a load of marketing courses, and now she's marketing herself as some sort of expert in the field? Most marketing courses I've been on stipulate that you cannot share the learnings with others, so she's both ripping course providers off and ripping bloggers who pay to work with her off. And now she's apparently working a book proposal?! Anyone know what her book is about? 🤣

Her website is a complete mess and she's not a successful influencer herself, why do people look up to her and trust her dubious advice?!

Reactions: 6
I think she said her book is going to be something along the lines of helping people find their purpose with work. Surely the book will never get finished though as she’s the laziest by far out of all the influencers

I bet she hates that her twin has over 40k subscribers to her Instagram page

Last edited:
Oh she must be fuming at her sister's following. Outrageous that she thinks she'll get published! And sad how she's peddling advice to wannabe bloggers without much experience

Her stories today of her trying to bake a cake. Can she ever do anything right?! She’s such a walking disaster in every way

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.