Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her but I have watched her stories just now.... how TF has she never baked before?! Surely she did home economics at high school. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but I have watched her stories just now.... how TF has she never baked before?! Surely she did home economics at high school. Jesus Christ.
But you’ve seen some of her other cooking content?

I think in theory she could have done a better job but she lacks the patience and attention span.

No, I haven’t. I only can’t across her maybe a week ago? What was it like?!
She made this thing with Boursin and it looked like she had attacked a loaf of bread with a hammer and then put eggs and Boursin on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made this thing with Boursin and it looked like she had attacked a loaf of bread with a hammer and then put eggs and Boursin on the top.
Haha! That’s putting it kindly. It literally just looked like a bowl of dog food. She’s obviously incredibly lazy and puts the bare minimum effort into everything she does which is why everything always looks like a pile of crap

• Haha
Absolutely shameless beg!!

The reason she's crap at cooking is the same as everything else she tries - lazy idiot who puts no effort in
I’m not at all surprised. I am a decent baker and I use a £6 whisk from Asda currently.

Personally I don’t feel like a KitchenAid would improve her cooking much as you still need to put the effort in.

Reactions: 3
Firstly, what is with Instagrammers/Influencers taking photos of half their head and their ceilings?!

Secondly, I am beyond confused at why people would pay for her couching or courses when she clearly is unable to focus on one thing at a time.

It would seem her tips would include:

• Rebrand every two months.
  • Pull stupid faces to act like you don't care about what others think of you
  • Clashing colour schemes are in.
  • Publish your failures, mistakes and errors so people can see how "not perfect" you are...
  • Jump on any and every trend available.
  • Create something to sell online telling people how they can be a success just like you.
  • Fake it til you make it.
I just feel she tries too hard for little in return and that she ends up having a breakdown. I feel for her in that sense. She clearly wants to feel worthy and successful so she fills her time with everything she can to make it work and come across as worth money.

Reactions: 5
She copies Hannah Gale so much and is clearly trying to emulate her in every way. They both always have the greasiest hair too. So rank!

She copies Hannah Gale so much and is clearly trying to emulate her in every way. They both always have the greasiest hair too. So rank!
She posted a photo yesterday pulling a ridiculously intentionally ugly face and her hair was just incredibly greasy! I can’t stand this trend of pulling stupid faces that seems to have started from Hannah gale and everyone is jumping on.

Reactions: 2
Her tongue in her latest grid pic in the blossoms looks absolutely rank like it’s got a white coating on it. I bet she doesn’t brush her teeth regularly either seeing as she proudly admits she barely washes her hair or showers

• Sick
Her tongue in her latest grid pic in the blossoms looks absolutely rank like it’s got a white coating on it. I bet she doesn’t brush her teeth regularly either seeing as she proudly admits she barely washes her hair or showers
Ugh just seen this. Grim.

She always looks so unkempt and i swear she never ends up doing what she says she is going to do...always ends up sleeping.

If I was as permanently exhausted as she is then I’d be getting some blood tests done to find out what the duck was going on.
I bet she’s just pathologically lazy though

If I was as permanently exhausted as she is then I’d be getting some blood tests done to find out what the duck was going on.
I bet she’s just pathologically lazy though
People can surprisingly get tired and exhausted from sleeping too much and not doing enough. I think that’s the case here.

I had 10 hours sleep the other night and felt really fatigued and weird all day.
when I get 7-8 hours I feel a lot more energetic once I’m out of bed.
she also never drinks any water which won’t be helping.

I had 10 hours sleep the other night and felt really fatigued and weird all day.
when I get 7-8 hours I feel a lot more energetic once I’m out of bed.
she also never drinks any water which won’t be helping.
I’m the same way. When I sleep too long, I‘m groggy. 6-7 hours is my usual during the week and 8 on the weekends.

Vix is like a lazy sloth - except not as cute.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.