Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time leaker on this thread. I'm part of the group and have to say it's one of the worst blogging groups I've ever been apart of. Every other day something is broke. I know problems occur, but it shouldn't be happening on daily basis.
The only reason I'm still apart of the group is is because it's one of the few active British influencer groups with my target market and to get the tea.
Everything she shares you can find for free on Pinterest and google.
You wouldn't mind paying if she shared some advanced information and techniques or if when she copied and pasted from Pinterest and google she went to the effort of making better video and step steps on the subject, but she doesn't even do that. It literally is just copy and past.
I don't get the point of having a team.
Quite a few people have posts over the past few months saying we've tried your technique for X and X and still seen not seeing ant results, can you help. Other reply, but Vix scrolls past like she hasn't seen it.
Instead of focusing on brining out more content she'd better off fixing what she already created.

Reactions: 13
Long time leaker on this thread. I'm part of the group and have to say it's one of the worst blogging groups I've ever been apart of. Every other day something is broke. I know problems occur, but it shouldn't be happening on daily basis.
The only reason I'm still apart of the group is is because it's one of the few active British influencer groups with my target market and to get the tea.
You wouldn't mind paying if she shared some advanced information and techniques or if when she copied and pasted from Pinterest and google she went to the effort of making better video and step steps on the subject, but she doesn't even do that. It literally is just copy and past.
Quite a few people have posts over the past few months saying we've tried your technique for X and X and still seen not seeing ant results, can you help. Other reply, but Vix scrolls past like she hasn't seen it.
Instead of focusing on brining out more content she'd better off fixing what she already created.
How much does she charge you?

Do you not feel cheated that you are paying money for this stuff?

Reactions: 1
I'm paying £15 a month. I do feel cheated paying for the content side of stuff. But I'd do love the fact that I've connected with some great bloggers and influencers. I'm still surprised people in the group haven't left and started there own seeing how easy it is to scam money off bloggers and influencers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to be in the group - left a couple of months ago after finding better info for free online! Also I bought Unsah Malik’s booked recently and it’s hugely valuable and actionable.

Reactions: 3
I'm paying £15 a month. I do feel cheated paying for the content side of stuff. But I'd do love the fact that I've connected with some great bloggers and influencers. I'm still surprised people in the group haven't left and started there own seeing how easy it is to scam money off bloggers and influencers.
wow how many people are in the group? that must be a pretty penny for vix

wow how many people are in the group? that must be a pretty penny for vix
When I first joined Grow and Glow it was actually Vix who messaged me to join directly on FB because I was in another blogging community... She literally finds us through other groups and tries to convince us that her group is different when really it isn't. She just cares about having as many people as possible in this group, it feels so crowded. You have so many fashion/lifestyle/food travel bloggers of different sizes

• Wow
When I first joined Grow and Glow it was actually Vix who messaged me to join directly on FB because I was in another blogging community... She literally finds us through other groups and tries to convince us that her group is different when really it isn't. She just cares about having as many people as possible in this group, it feels so crowded. You have so many fashion/lifestyle/food travel bloggers of different sizes
Interesting - I keep seeing her pop up in FB blog groups but haven’t heard of her doing this. I wonder if she’s stopped doing it or if she’s more specific about who she targets now

that’s so shady! I wonder if the people running those groups realise!

Been lurking for a while and HAD to post after I saw this.

The 30dayreelsthing is a complete rip off of the 30dayreelschallenge by solstudiomarketing and breedesigns. They’ve completely stolen their idea just as their challenge finished 😂

I really like Alice so I’m surprised she’s done this to be honest.

It’s classic Vix from what I’ve read on here but just pisses me off she’s stolen someone else’s successful idea. I really hope more people realise they stole this idea... even down the the frigging name!

I am also very surprised that Alice Benham is partnering with Vix on this reels thing. Alice is a legit successful coach, this is bound to harm her brand.

I am also very surprised that Alice Benham is partnering with Vix on this reels thing. Alice is a legit successful coach, this is bound to harm her brand.
alice is usually quite innovative so this has definitely put me off her

alice is usually quite innovative so this has definitely put me off her
me too! I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt as she was offline for the whole of August and perhaps missed the promo for the 30 day reels challenge. I would bet money that this idea was put to her by Vix.
But still, massively disappointing she didn’t do her research on Vix.

I've seen that Vix is planning a "webinar" about Instagram engagement. Can't wait to see what expert advice she dishes out this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That attitude is also why she should not be offering any kind of business advice. The entitlement she exudes is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.