Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be something going on, mentally or physically or even both?

I went through a period of illness, which in turn caused some depression, because I was basically stuck in the house and couldn’t live my life. Gained weight, looked exhausted all the time despite doing nothing but resting. I suppose not massively dissimilar from Vix now, except I’m pretty sure my hair was cleaner.

Reactions: 2
There must be something going on, mentally or physically or even both?

I went through a period of illness, which in turn caused some depression, because I was basically stuck in the house and couldn’t live my life. Gained weight, looked exhausted all the time despite doing nothing but resting. I suppose not massively dissimilar from Vix now, except I’m pretty sure my hair was cleaner.
She was like this before lockdown wasn't she?

Her diet is mainly Diet Coke, chocolate and chips so she’s got to be really deficient in things like iron and b12. They can cause all sorts of horrible side effects like extreme fatigue

Her diet is mainly Diet Coke, chocolate and chips so she’s got to be really deficient in things like iron and b12. They can cause all sorts of horrible side effects like extreme fatigue
And skin and hair problems. She is starting to look like some kind of unwashed addict.

Bit concerning that everyone here is trying to diagnose her with all sorts. To my mind, she’s fairly newly married, they’ve both got comfortable and gained weight, making less effort with their appearance, eating more comfort foods and takeaways, and she lacks routine with her working from home life. I don’t think there’s anything more to it.

Reactions: 5
yeah if there is something deeper then that is sad, i know first hand how tough it can be to deal with illness changing your appearance and zapping all your energy, but she is very open about just how little effort she makes both in work and in life.

I agree, I think she looks possibly depressed. She’s changed so much over the last couple of years, degraded almost. It’s a shame. But she’s always been a fraud from start to finish.

Also not to piss anyone off but why does she state she’s a “she/her”. I may be old school in thinking that you’re meant to state that stuff if its different to “normal”. She’s a straight white married female, does she really need to say that?

Reactions: 3
I agree, I think she looks possibly depressed. She’s changed so much over the last couple of years, degraded almost. It’s a shame. But she’s always been a fraud from start to finish.

Also not to piss anyone off but why does she state she’s a “she/her”. I may be old school in thinking that you’re meant to state that stuff if its different to “normal”. She’s a straight white married female, does she really need to say that?
It’s to normalise non-gender confirming pronouns. If we who are considered ‘normal’ state our preference, it makes it easier or perhaps more comfortable for trans and non-binary people to share their preference too.

Reactions: 13
It’s to normalise non-gender confirming pronouns. If we who are considered ‘normal’ state our preference, it makes it easier or perhaps more comfortable for trans and non-binary people to share their preference too.
I am super old fashioned as I think it's a load of shite (putting she/her if you're obviously a bio girl).

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That Mono filter she uses on her Insta stories looks HORRIBLE on her. Really horrible.

Heard from a friend that Vix's Glow and Grow - or whatever it's called - is a massive scam involving tax evasion. All these sad fat girls getting sucked into her seminars and spunking all their cash on milky drinks, carbs and bad zoom calls. Surely the HMRC will come calling soon?

• Wow
Heard from a friend that Vix's Glow and Grow - or whatever it's called - is a massive scam involving tax evasion. All these sad fat girls getting sucked into her seminars and spunking all their cash on milky drinks, carbs and bad zoom calls. Surely the HMRC will come calling soon?
Hmm that wouldn't surprise me. I think the HMRC will be catching out a lot of influencers for tax evasion - anything they receive as gifts has to be included in income amount but I am sure many don't declare it. How does your friend know?

Hmm that wouldn't surprise me. I think the HMRC will be catching out a lot of influencers for tax evasion - anything they receive as gifts has to be included in income amount but I am sure many don't declare it. How does your friend know?
I cant reveal her sauces but there's some very weird cashflow things going on. It's effectively a Ponzi scheme

Reactions: 1
I work in email marketing and the emails she sends are, just a mess tbh. They’re long, badly written and often the links and documents attached just don’t work.... I hope she’s not passing this onto others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.