Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She STILL looks like she hasn't showered. Is she suffering from depression?
Her daily horrible photos and her little to do list is the worst. Mate, we don’t care what you’re doing everyday. Just have a shower and brush your hair.

Her to do lists also show that she does very little so I wouldn’t be proud

Reactions: 3
Her reel yesterday was another level of cringe, I'm sorry. This woman just is unprofessional. I get she was trying to be "fun" and goofy but I just found it revolting. She's so aggy when she's like "I'm not in the mood to do this, I'll just watch a movie".

Reactions: 4
They all look so young!!! She should be ashamed taking money from them!
God. She is taking advantage of people. Selling them a pipe dream... she only has 31k followers on IG so how on earth can she mentor people about growing a big following... in today's age of influencers, that is not a large following.

oh my god. I feel like she needs an intervention.

Reactions: 2
She’s now giving / selling advice on using reels to increase engagement. Despite the fact that reels are a new thing so she has no actual long term evidence upon which to base any of this ‘knowledge’ that she’s sharing. Such a fraud.

Reactions: 9
She’s now giving / selling advice on using reels to increase engagement. Despite the fact that reels are a new thing so she has no actual long term evidence upon which to base any of this ‘knowledge’ that she’s sharing. Such a fraud.
Swear they only came out like a week ago 😂

Reactions: 1
Exactly so how can she suddenly be an expert!
classic Vix isn’t it!!! She’ll have copied and pasted someone else’s advice. If her reels are getting views it’s because people are in disbelief at the state of them.

Did anyone see the story where the dog interrupted her? It looks like she whacks the dog or am I seeing things?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am going through a period of extreme anxiety and depression. When I view her story I am always reminded that I am still look better put together than she is. My hair is washed at least 🤦🏼‍♀️ This makes me worry about her and her current state. I honestly couldn’t imagine coming on stories and talking to people looking like the great unwashed, she has no shame.

Reactions: 4
Latest grid post with photos of wedding anniversary, she looks so different. Her skin and hair looked shiny and healthy. not a fan of the dress but she really looked happy. Now she looks like she has given up and stopped trying

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.