Vix Meldrew #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her at all. I don't understand what she is offering. She just lurches from one thing to another. Why would people pay for it.

Reactions: 1
I don't get her at all. I don't understand what she is offering. She just lurches from one thing to another. Why would people pay for it.
I honestly ask myself the same thing whenever her grotty little face reappears somewhere on Instagram. Who is paying this woman anything? The way she presents herself should be more than enough to know she doesn’t give a tit.

Unfortunately people must still be paying for it, only way of mentally quantifying it is those paying for her "services" are getting a due diligence 101.

Reactions: 2
Has she ever been investigated for what she does? I know Sarah Akwisombe, 2020’s scam superstar got reported loads so wondering if the same has been done for Vix given that her practices don’t seem to be too dissimilar (I.e completely and morally wrong by a country mile, hah)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she ever been investigated for what she does? I know Sarah Akwisombe, 2020’s scam superstar got reported loads so wondering if the same has been done for Vix given that her practices don’t seem to be too dissimilar (I.e completely and morally wrong by a country mile, hah)
That's a great point. The Sarah Akwisombe wiki on here has all the press coverage about her scam (26 or 17 articles in a range of media outlets) so you could get journalist contact details from each one.

She needs to get a bleeping job. This isn’t the career for her. She is in no way aspirational. You don’t have to be skinny and stunning to flog what are essentially life coaching courses but she never looks like she’s even had a wash? Like make a bit of effort love.

She wants loads of money for doing the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 4
Not having to work for a living and being a lazy arse?

Her TikTok is honestly laughable. It's all a bunch of BULLSHIT and she preys on idiots to hand her money.

that’s really rude. She’s mentioned having fertility issues before. It’s one thing to gossip about someone’s business practices, but another to be a dick about someone trying to become pregnant.
I think you’re reading way too much into it to decide that comment was being a dick about someone trying to become pregnant!

I think you’re reading way too much into it to decide that comment was being a dick about someone trying to become pregnant!
Exactly. It had nothing to do with her trying to become pregnant (and who the duck cares anyway), and everything to do with the horror of her becoming a parent considering she can’t get her arse off the sofa for a Diet Coke most days. But I don’t need to defend my comments since everyone we tattle about has chosen to put their life on the internet. If my comment was “really rude” I don’t think that poster has seen much of tattle yet. 😂

Reactions: 2