Vix Meldrew #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here comes the emails 🙄
Text book MLM using NLP techniques. How many of her sentences start with the word I, or contain the word me? It’s all about her. “Grow and Glow wasn’t working for me” …..

Vix Meldrew is a scammer

Vix Meldrew isn’t interested in anybody except Vix Meldrew

Vix Meldrew will take your money and you’ll get nothing in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Text book MLM using NLP techniques. How many of her sentences start with the word I, or contain the word me? It’s all about her. “Grow and Glow wasn’t working for me” …..

Vix Meldrew is a scammer

Vix Meldrew isn’t interested in anybody except Vix Meldrew

Vix Meldrew will take your money and you’ll get nothing in return.
Exactly.

Why give her money and join this course? Who is to say she wont get bored and close this one because it’s not serving her? Then where do you stand?

Absolute bone idle con woman who just doesn’t want a real job but isn’t smart enough/qualified enough to provide course content legitimately.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would love to see the questions being submitted on that question box (“AMA The Content Club”) - it’s kinda odd she hasn’t answered any

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An almost impressive attempt at another roll of the dice.

Sadly I imagine not everyone buying these 'courses' have done their research, should be a prerequisite for spending money on anything like this but have the expectation of being an influencer overnight.

Reactions: 4
An almost impressive attempt at another roll of the dice.

Sadly I imagine not everyone buying these 'courses' have done their research, should be a prerequisite for spending money on anything like this but have the expectation of being an influencer overnight.
see.. this is why tattle is so important. The more discussion about her scams, the higher this page appears in the search rankings…. Then people find out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep definitely agreed, just very poor behaviour.

Let's push this to the top!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that right now she has the audacity to be talking about TikTok strategy when she clearly has NO idea what she’s talking about. She previously mentioned building her account to an 8k following which on that platform is nothing. Her content does not work for their and she doesn’t get it at all. It’s quite sad how she’s trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 10
Her new venture clearly isn’t hitting the market either… 661 followers…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe the gall of her. She’s never been that successful/followed on any platform? So to then decide she is the authority on it is baffling.

Not to mention the way she presents herself. I know it shouldn’t matter what you look like but she doesn’t even wash her hair or put an outfit on. Why would you trust this woman with your business. She is all about doing the absolute bare minimum but expects to be successful. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t realise she’d also shut down her dog shop.
She was posting something about sourcing new leads recently so I think she's 'relaunching' again. (Can you imagine if legitimate businesses relaunched as often as she does?)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her engagement is shocking. Shame on anyone who thinks they can learn anything from that!
It's hardly surprising when she's decided to 'pivot' to this course creation nonsense. None of her descriptions on any of it makes sense and I can't imagine for a moment why anyone would pay her.

The idea that you should have a course for everything is also like shilling 101. Madness.

Reactions: 3
Why are people taking brand advice from someone who rebrands every 2 months.
This is what I don’t understand. She’s the worst of the mlm-coach scammers I’ve seen.

She rebrands every few months, packs things in with no warning cos they weren’t working for her and fucks off for weeks at a time. Why does anyone think this ex teacher knows anything about business branding?

If anyone is handing her money then they’ve not done their due diligence and I don’t know what else to say.

Reactions: 5