Vix Meldrew #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's jumped on the whole ADHD bandwagon...and the fact she said she paid privately to get a diagnosis....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they’re still together. In her ADHD stories she mentioned that she was working through fertility issues which she probably wouldn’t have mentioned if they weren’t together.

Reactions: 1
I think they’re still together. In her ADHD stories she mentioned that she was working through fertility issues which she probably wouldn’t have mentioned if they weren’t together.
Ah right. Well I guess some people have fertility issues and are single but seeing as she is now a Girl Boss her personal posts are less frequent (which is fine)

She’s currently posting a LOT about Tik Tok strategy and getting followers. She’s taking part in a ‘how to get your first 1k followers’ talk.

She has two tik tok accounts. One has 527 followers the other has 304. She barely gets any engagement on any of them and they are incredibly bland and boring batch made video (any strategy will tell you how this is an immediate no).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that Steven (Dragons Den, self confessed social media expert) said in a recent talk that he can tell you how all the algorithms of every platform work but they change six months later so there is no point. The only reliable thing you should be doing is posting every day. Vix wont tell people that, she will sell a course on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I look at her Insta profile it’s like she’s changed what she’s doing

Reactions: 3
What the hell is this outfit!!!
Is she… actually telling people how to… wear a shirt? Have I read that correctly?

I mean, I’d be more impressed if she offered me ways to wear it, you know; outside of how it’s supposed to be worn?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh… looks like she’s still peddling her bullshit nonsense.

Also disappointing to see Saph and The Coven giving her airtime - I thought she had a better BS radar when it came to these kind of people so pretty sad to see.

I also don’t really understand why she has the strike through on the link to her profile on the IG and TikTok part - any one understand this?

Attachments

Geezuz. A bunch of 'girl bosses' by the looks of it. Don't they realize they won't have any money to live when they are pensioners?! :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: 2
This girl has been flogging a dead horse for years....her followers and engagement is poor . She is not qualified to be scamming people on how to be a top influencer.

Reactions: 7
I kinda thought she’d dropped off doing this, particularly as this thread had died off - but low and behold, still peddling her tit.

She is not qualified and it’s been noted time and again how her information is badly researched or most of the time, plain old incorrect.

Reactions: 5