Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, I've just seen she's having problems with the washing machine, is she on the beg for a new machine🙄 I just hope no one takes the bait, especially AO, otherwise I will boycott them!
She's been on the beg for a new washing machine for well over a year

Reactions: 4
Did I miss something? What was the rant for on stories last night? Has someone messaged her about what she's posted/does ?

I must say I do like the colours she's gone with for her Christmas decor, but christ it's Bonfire night keep your trees in the loft. Once one instahun puts theirs up they all get fomo and panic that they are missing out on content.

I must say I do like the colours she's gone with for her Christmas decor, but christ it's Bonfire night keep your trees in the loft. Once one instahun puts theirs up they all get fomo and panic that they are missing out on content.
It's stupidly early. I'm not disputing it looks nice .... but it's November 🤷

Reactions: 1
I think it’s lovely too! The colours are similar to what I do my own, lots of greens and natural fibres etc.
Bit early but at least she’s not redecorating something unnecessarily for a change 😂

• Haha
She is always out buying stuff, she makes my head spin everyday she’s just popping to h and m or IKEA

Reactions: 2
Always poking at her specs too , I cant take much of her, I look at how many dots and cant deal with that many EEEHHHMMMs

Many people do you think were "asking" about those trousers!!! why pair that with a hoodie and trainers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Eehhhmmm I wish she would sort her glasses oot maybe some elastic round the back to stop them sliding down her nose eehhhmm...so aye

She’s asking for John Lewis discount codes to buy a mattress. Does she not have a PR/AD/kindly gifted mattress from Emma or Otty? (They look the same). Why not order from them if so? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh when she said people on her tik tok vid for her tree were brutal. These instahuns love an ass licker. The other beggy twit (you know who I mean) must have thought the same she hasnt been on tik tok since they slagged her off 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh when she said people on her tik tok vid for her tree were brutal. These instahuns love an ass licker. The other beggy twit (you know who I mean) must have thought the same she hasnt been on tik tok since they slagged her off 🤣
Spot eeehhmmm on eehhhmm ma ehhhmmmm luvlee eeehhhmmm so ehhhmmmm aye

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she travelled all the way to Bolton just for some content, and also getting wooden toothbrushes just for show. Stop the world I want to get off

Reactions: 6